"update" for other bugs?

Hi everyone,

So it seems like the "feedback thread" turned mostly into a match engine discussion, which obviously it not something for me to judge.

The match engine is one of the most important parts of the game and I'm starting to think that for a big group this is actually the most important part.

However for me other issues are just as important, that seem to don't get that much attention (seeing they weren't even mentioned in the 14.1.4 patch). I get most enjoyment out of scouting for new players, selling, buying players.. getting those players to stay at the club for a long period of time.. and really building on your squad. However currently this is made impossible by the following issues that have been mentioned a lot already

- The bonuses in contract renewals

- The transfer offers/bids by the AI are too low, or the interest is too lacking.

For example.. in the past players that were transfer listed and were states as being "disposable" they would still get offered the current transfer value.. in 14.1.4 it suddenly means AI won't even offer 0 for those players

A player like Pepe at real madrid with a value of 14 million or so.. only gets offers around 5.. while on the other hand.. if you want to buy a player from another club they only even start talking with you when you offer twice the

transfer value... why does the AI underrate'/undervalue my players.. while are they so 'tight' for their own players? I mean even people that are worth 5-10 million have no interest at all at 0.

- And finally it is really hard to actually negotiate with the AI

For me the above things are actually the reason I am not currently playing the game (opposed to the game engine).. and I would like to know if there is any focus towards people like me that really want to see those issues fixed.. or if that is something that will only get fixed by the January data update.. Not everything has to be about the match engine.. Am I the only one that is annoyed that after almost 2 months.. these issues are still not fixed which means I can still not start my long-term game (because if you start a club with money issues, you can't buy any players.. you can't sell any players.. at least not for a decent prize.. and you can also not renew the contracts in right way).

For most of the points you've mentioned:

- Bonuses in contract renewals: I usually play ball and negotiate with the agents, either straight-up bribing them in fees or raising basic salary and/or loyalty fees to get those bonuses down. Worked for the most part as well. If the agent won't play, you attempt to persuade the player to sack the agent and then swoop in. If that doesn't work, either off-load the player for cash or wait to re-negotiate at a later date.

- Transfer offer bids for AI as well as negotiating -> Have not had a problem with this in all honesty, they AIs usually have a 'highest amount' that they will go up to if you raise your numbers realistically. Though I did manage to sell my 24-year-old world class striker for 60 million to Bayern a couple of seasons ago.

Honestly, I don't see much of an issue with any of your points mate. Not from my experience with them anyway.

Archived