FM14 - "Take Me Home" A Coventry City Story.

Cornflake

Hello to you all and welcome along to the video series of my FM14 career with Coventry City!

As you may all know too well, Coventry City are in a whole world of trouble, so what better place to start a new career..... someone had to take the job! This is a video series uploaded to youtube (along with much more) and a much improved effort from my last attempt at a FM series! So sit back, relax and enjoy the struggle of one man trying to recover the once great club to some of its former glory! As with everything, any input, ideas and feedback is very much welcome. And most of all, I hope you all enjoy. So lets get down to it!

[video=youtube_share;P0A7GMbWmyM]

Link:

Feel free to check out the rest of the channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Cornf1ake?feature=watch or hit me up on twitter too @Cornf1akesCrib

Thanks you for watching :) Stay tuned for part 2! (Or catch it on the channel if you cant wait :cool: )

uuu youtube series :) i love them , good luck mate

Thanks a lot :D I hope its enjoyed! So I posted this here after having a few parts up so you guys could get into the series straight off :) Its a pretty time consuming project, so I didnt want anyone waiting on part 2! But its great fun and hopefully people like it also. So part two!!

[video=youtube_share;lPgOSy1z7tk]

Link:

Enjoy. Thanks for watching!

Will definitely look to follow this.

Thanks :) I think the way its done is quite unique to others I've watched. Which goes both ways lol. Part 3 today, season kicks off and we meet some media! Should be fun after our last outing with them.......

[video=youtube_share;56hqLONS6js]

Link:

Hope you are all enjoying the series :)

• 3 weeks later...
Keep it going mate , i like the format and subscribed to your channel so i get an alert when u post a vid :)

Thanks a lot, I really do appreciate the support very much!!

Another long month of matches, so enjoy the show :) Will have the remainder of the month tomorrow ;)

[video=youtube_share;yE1a0cW75os]

Link:

Enjoy and of course, thanks for watching!! :)

Just catching up on this (while playing FM myself as it happens). You should be a professional sports commentator as you really do bring everything to life. FM isn't exactly a natural 'Lets play' video game but you really make it work.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah thank goodness is January! Back into FM and away from that horrible month of December!

This episode I take half a match to realise I'm calling Swindon, Swinson..... What an idiot. Too much excitment!!

[video=youtube_share;N38ACTH12KY]

Link:

Enjoy and thanks for watching. Will be heaps up these coming weeks ;)

Just catching up on this (while playing FM myself as it happens). You should be a professional sports commentator as you really do bring everything to life. FM isn't exactly a natural 'Lets play' video game but you really make it work.
Great form you're on after a shaky start. quite right that you should stay.

Thanks Delta! Means a lot from someone who has seen piles of FM! We did finally hit a nice vein of form that has put us in a better position. Which is great, now we need to press on to the end of the year. Of course having a job helps....

[video=youtube_share;w0oUyvwTXjo]

Thanks for watching, as always, enjoy :)

Just starting another catch-up with part 10. Not even a minute in but I'm going to be that person who can't resist commenting on 'Tunisia/Tanzania' :D Especially funny as you recognized that someone was bound to pick you up on that, though like with all your different pronunciations, I just find it amusing rather than anything else. It's part of the charm of listening to you.

Just starting another catch-up with part 10. Not even a minute in but I'm going to be that person who can't resist commenting on 'Tunisia/Tanzania' :D Especially funny as you recognized that someone was bound to pick you up on that, though like with all your different pronunciations, I just find it amusing rather than anything else. It's part of the charm of listening to you.

Haha yeah its weird, I'm normally the one arguing about the pronunciation of place like Tunisia and Namibia etc etc, but had a brain freeze and come editing thought it would get some reaction ;) Yeah its amazing the difference each place takes on the same language! But back to the action now! Episode 13 and now we are getting place! Exciting times ahead for the club, thats for sure!

[video=youtube_share;RyG023he20w]

Thanks for watching as always, and enjoy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Part 15 full of plenty more action as we hit forward to the home straight of the season! Can we pull off a tasty month of results after the downer that was January?!

[video=youtube_share;bsRTAbGM-ps]

Link:

Thanks for watching and enjoy :)

Archived