Curaçao and Reunion, How to load these 2?

You can't load them as active leagues unless you download/make an edited file.

If you want to have them available for international management then when you are setting up your game, for the database size pick 'custom' and then add 'all players' from those two countries.

Generally if you do this it will only work if there are actually enough players in the DB, I think countries require soemthing in the region of 50 active players to be manageable, though I'm only guessing.

If you want to have them available for international management then when you are setting up your game, for the database size pick 'custom' and then add 'all players' from those two countries.

Do you know if there is an option to do this mid-game? E.g. after taking over a country with few available players?

Do you know if there is an option to do this mid-game? E.g. after taking over a country with few available players?

For Curcacao you could try adding the dutch leagues. There's quite a few dutch players with dual nationality. For Reunion you could try adding the French leagues. Not sure if it will give you enough players. I don't think it's possible to load all players from a certain nation mid-game, unless said nation has a league.

Archived