Maw74

Spurs win the FA Cup!

cjn7.jpg

England win Euro 2016!

s01e.jpg

f2g4.jpg

c5z2.jpg

f5re.jpg

So a new manager (my 4th) and a new board now, another year of the transfer embargo to go, it should be an interesting future for this club.:).

Interesting concept for a story :)

Nice read, will be following!

Thanks.

Just to go back on previous news...........

bvn9.jpg

This was disappointing news but it was always likely to happen with the transfer embargo meaning nothing has been done between the two clubs.

Interesting, and I like the concept. Don't think I'm having a dig or something but, wouldn't it make sense to incorporate the new managers' philosophy to the team formations and style, instead of maintaining the same formation through all these manager changes? I know it's a thing that would take time and energy, but I feel it would add another layer to the story, and a good one at that.

Interesting, and I like the concept. Don't think I'm having a dig or something but, wouldn't it make sense to incorporate the new managers' philosophy to the team formations and style, instead of maintaining the same formation through all these manager changes? I know it's a thing that would take time and energy, but I feel it would add another layer to the story, and a good one at that.

Thanks, I like your suggestion, to be honest I did think about it but did nothing about and I have just gone on with my formations and ideas but yeah it would make sense that a different manager will have different ideas, so it is something that I will start doing from now on.

As has been said before, very interesting concept! I've always wondered what FM would be like if they actually made the manager's salaries mean something, where you could buy your own club as well as manage it!

Thanks, yeah all we get to see is how much we have earned, would be good if you could do something with that like help a local lower league club but then that's going away from a manager role though.

f2g4.jpg

u8oj.jpg

d55i.jpg

We improved four places on last season and again we were not many points

away from the play-offs and could have made them if we improved our home form.

Player Stats

6wfo.jpg

Best XI's

Season

uqt9.jpg

Overall

urbf.jpg

Not sure what the problem is with the overall, thought it was strange

last season as well because McEvoy has played more games than that.

dvuv.jpg

kna3.jpg

f2g4.jpg

03mr.jpg

ru2n.jpg

vof1.jpg

A busy transfer period with 13 players signing for the club. Kane, Bamford, Toni Silva and

Onuoha are likely to feature the most in the first team this season with the others offering rotation

options and also some are young players for the future (Assazock, Gandola, Scola & Rafferty).

Full List of Staff Members

z87s.jpg

Archived