The QA Team is Hiring!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because I’ve been away to California before my last exams in 6th form I’ve just sent my application in at 11.30 pm on the 12th (about 45 minuets ago)

I hope that’s ok guys

I’d love the opportunity to work there for 3months be good experience!

Jack Furness

• SI Staff

The closing date for applications has now passed, thanks to everyone who has applied.

All applications will be reviewed and we will then be in contact with anyone that we wish to interview. This can take a little while though, so don't worry if you don't hear back from us straight away.

We should let all Applicants know either way as the process progresses.

• 4 weeks later...

I was just wondering if there has been any further developments regarding the QA Tester positions?

I have been checking my e-mails anxiously every day waiting for a reply but I understand that you have undoubtedly received a large quantity of applications.

Is there a realistic time that we should expect to hear from you or indeed have you already chosen any candidates to be interviewed?

Thanks guys

• SI Staff

Hi Be¢kham.

As we do recieve such a large number of applications it can take us a while to carry out the recruiting process, sometimes longer than we hoped it would. We are still in the process of doing things, but we do hope to send a mail to any applicants that have not heard from us of yet within the next week or two.

• 4 weeks later...
Hello again,

Just wondering whether SI are still in the process of contacting applicants or should we just assume that we haven't been successful if we haven't heard anything by now?

Cheers

Hi All.

As stated on the advert the closing date for this was the 12th of May. If you haven't heard back by now then I'm sorry that your application has not been successful.

As stated on the advert we usually (and did in this case) recieve a very high number of applicants and it was impossible to reply perosnally to everyone that contacted us.

If you did apply and didn't hear anything form us allow me to say thank you very much for your interest in Sports Interactive and please feel free to apply in the future when we advertise for the QA Team again.

Thank You.

Archived