Earning unlockables

Hello,

Can anyone help me with the criteria for earning the unlockables?

Not the obvious ones but things like...

No transfer windows - make a large profit on a player - This could be calculated as a % or a set amount of money

No sacking - Increase the clubs stature - Club stature board confidence reaches x%

No work permits - Commitment to homegrown talent - Domestic player bias in manager profile? or Home grown players in your best 11?

If anyone's achieved these please let me know how they did it...

• Administrators
Hello,

Can anyone help me with the criteria for earning the unlockables?

Not the obvious ones but things like...

No transfer windows - make a large profit on a player - This could be calculated as a % or a set amount of money

No sacking - Increase the clubs stature - Club stature board confidence reaches x%

No work permits - Commitment to homegrown talent - Domestic player bias in manager profile? or Home grown players in your best 11?

If anyone's achieved these please let me know how they did it...

No Transfer Windows - I'm not too sure on the criteria I'm afraid.

No Sacking - Increasing club stature is your reputation in other words. Exactly how you might do this, I'll leave to your imagination ;)

No work permits - Commitment to Home Grown Talent is related to your domestic player bias, yes.

Thanks Lucas

Been Wimbledon manager from the start and currently on course to win League 1 in 2017 with only a single player in my starting 11 not from UK and Ireland so hopefully close to a couple of those.

Only sold 2 players for money though - one an American who came in on for free and left for £100k but did manage to get £500k for Toks (Sadly I clearly didn't buy him myself but I will make myself a medal for getting that kind of fee for him though)

• Administrators
Thanks Lucas

Been Wimbledon manager from the start and currently on course to win League 1 in 2017 with only a single player in my starting 11 not from UK and Ireland so hopefully close to a couple of those.

Only sold 2 players for money though - one an American who came in on for free and left for £100k but did manage to get £500k for Toks (Sadly I clearly didn't buy him myself but I will make myself a medal for getting that kind of fee for him though)

Wait until your in Championship/Premier League I guess, better chance of making a big profit.

As for stature, you can check this on the Boardroom -> Confidence page.

Bah, it's only 53% but nothing a cup run and the league win won't fix - can't attract big names on my wage budget though

Maxed out the stadium size too - does building a new one help rep?

Got the classic FM 2 league games in 2 days now though despite going out the league and paintpot early and having no waterlogged pitches or suchlike - it's a shame that still crops up

Archived