"Runs Match Training" and "Match Training Default Focus"

I let my assistant take care of match training, having ticked off the box in the Staff Responsibilities window. In the Training window I have set Default Match Training focus to Tactics Only and that never changes.

Does this mean that my assistant never changes from the default focus, that my assistant overrides that setting "in the background" or that even when all my tactics are 100% familiar he still thinks it is best to focus on tactics only?

I let my assistant take care of match training, having ticked off the box in the Staff Responsibilities window. In the Training window I have set Default Match Training focus to Tactics Only and that never changes.

Does this mean that my assistant never changes from the default focus, that my assistant overrides that setting "in the background" or that even when all my tactics are 100% familiar he still thinks it is best to focus on tactics only?

Hopefully it is not the second one, where it changes in the background. The UI should reflect what is actually trained, no matter who decides it.

Archived