Classic Mode

There is no teamtalks and media interaction is limited to the odd question now and again. It's very much like the older FM games in that you can go through the season much quicker but the advantage of a better quality game.

I recommend running through a half a season on the demo with FMC and see how it goes.

Classis Mode lacks a lot of components that can be found in the fullversion of the game. On the other hand, if you are looking to play Fm13 on Classic Mode in the need for a speedy game, then SI have done it very good. You can basically go through a season within a couple of hours, playing in the Classic Mode. It´s definetely a perfect choice if you are looking to speed up the game, considerably.

Tactics are virtually the same and you have access to the sliders if you wish to use them for both the team and the players. The only difference is that you can't use classic tactics from the full FM game.

Training is just the squad training from the full FM game. You can't ask a player to learn PPMs, but apparently that may happen in game itself possibly through the ass man. There is no position training, but if you play a player in the position he should learn it.

You only have upto 4 staff members; ass man, physio, chief scout, head of youth and DoF. I've not yet hired a Dof or HoY as I'm non-league with bad facilities and youth and they're a waste of wages in the lower leagues. In FMC you will always have the final say in signing players and the DoF will not attempt to sign any players except those you add to the transfer target shortlist.

Archived