[FM13] Are you a Morön? A journeymans quest to success.

ommerson

Countries loaded (for now): Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Germany, Belgium, France, Holland (all playable leagues). Small database and Sunday League experience manager from the Netherlands.

After going on holiday for a month I applied to jobs in the lowest leagues. Got a tempting offer (amateur contract) from a belgian 3rd tier club but decided to go for Swedish Second Division Norrland (4th tier) outfit Morön BK, earning €12k p/a in the process.

Hailing from Morö, a suburb of Skellefteå (home of fierce rivals Skellefteå FF) this club is the lowest of the low. There's only one small stand at Skogsvallen IP, holding 100 people max, but it still has a capacity of 2000 according to FM. The club has hardly any funds and a crap staff and a crap team. Just the way I like it when I start a career really.

Moron_BK.gif

Wiki: "Morön Bollklubb was formed at a meeting held in 1935, the driving force being Elof Burman who became the club chairman. After a lot of hard work by club members who prepared the Skogsvallen stadium, the club purchased the venue in 1942 for 4000 kr. Skogsvallen was completed in 1945 and the inaugural match was against Sunnanå SK with the home side winning 2-1.

Since their foundation Morön BK has participated mainly in the middle divisions of the Swedish football league system. The club currently plays in Division 3 Norra Norrland which is the fifth tier of Swedish football. They finished in first place and next season in 2011 will compete in Division 2 Norrland. The club play their home matches at the Skogsvallen IP in Skellefteå".

I will update please be patient.. Here's a teaser of my stunning career progress...

season  club        league                         pos    pld  won drn lost goaldiff        comments
12-13   Morön BK    Swedish 2nd div North          11th   12   5   7   10   -10             relegated and sacked

Archived