My Random Career

randomopening

For years i have read many a story about peoples FM career and have enjoyed reading their exploits. Now is time to start my own. Whether people read this or like this is another matter :)

I wanted to do something different, something that will possibly let me manage in as many countries as possible. I always stick tot he same nations, so i will challenge myself and start playing nations i have never played before.

My idea: I have loaded all countries into the computer and it has given me a completely random list. I have taken the top 3 (1. Israel, Romania, Scotland).

I have started as unemployed and ignored all the job openings that are avaliable straight away. I am on holiday and instructed my agent to apply for any job that comes up and notify me straight away if i get an offer. My rep is professional and nationality english.

I will only manage one club in any nation, so as soon as i leave my first job i will remove the nation and set up another nation using my computer to select this nation, so always having 3 nations on at a time, in theory move around the world every few years or so (depending on how well i am doing)

Sitting and waiting.....

NOV 5 2012: ACCEPTED JOB WITH FC DINAMO 1948 BUCHAREST

Currently 15th/18th in Liga 1. P13 W3 D3 L7 GD-1 PTS 12

Relegation position, still have time to over come things. Defending romanian cup winners, in the quarter finals so ahve a chance to pick up some silverware this season. Out of Europe.

Never managed in Romania so will see how it goes

(if anyone knows how i can print screens onto here, please let me know :) )

Archived