Leaderboards?!

Can someone pls explain the leaderboards for me. I know you get points for how well you do but mine says I have 24,151 pts and my team is sunderland, I played 1 game with sundeland and won 2-1 and got bored and quit. I have played 2 season with Gillingham and won lge 2 and a season with Leicester and won the championship. Why would it pick sunderland as my team? Also how many points do u get for certain things? I just won Manager of the month and got 0 points for it. Very confused and just wondered how it works it out

The leaderboards are completely screwed, there are no two ways around it.

I've now won 5 leagues titles, 3 domestic cups and 2 champions leagues in my current save, and over my othere saves in the beta probably about another 10 or so trophies. Yet i have 9500 ish points, the same as i had when i had a lot less trophies.

So i really don't understand how people can have points into the millions, even 100,00 sounds utterly impossible at this stage base don my points tally.

As far as I hear it takes a week to update (wierd?!) and if ppl cheat to win trophies they can cheat to get more points, so i see it as totally pointless addition. Firstly it looked good, think ill just try and beat fergie in the hall of fame!

Archived