Can't believe no one tested the editor!

I mean seriously, i might be wrong in thinking this but i imagine there are alot of people who for them it is an absolute must to edit the game before they start their saves so how could SI make such a howler as to release an editor that doesn't work. Whoever was testing the editor needs sacked immediately :). I suppose that would be nobody tho because lets be serious, I only used it for 5 minutes and realised it doesn't work and i genuinely feel sorry for the people who spent hours editing just to start a game and realise all that time was a complete waste.

I imagine that this probably wont be fixed until at least Monday now as well :cool: Anybody up to date on this??

Just thought i would congratulate SI on a job well done xx

yours sincerely,

James.

• Administrators

Hi James, the editor was indeed tested throughout the entire testing cycle. Unfortunately a very late change had a knock-on that meant newly created players did not load correctly. That's the unfortunate side of software development I'm afraid. We are aware of the issue and it's a high priority for us, however any 'fix' we make will have to be thoroughly tested internally before it can be released. Thanks.

Archived