Living in a Psycho's World!

iLynx

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/309907-Psycho-s-FM-World-(Not-Just-another-World-Super-League)

I thought this would be good as it hasn't been shown or done before as a career.

I decided to load England (as you have to for it too work) with American Samoa and see how far I could possibly take the team that is predicted last.

I have no idea what this game will shape up to be or how hard it will be, I haven't done a test run or a holiday save and it all looks very confusing, but I shall try to give it my best possible shot for success!

138EI.png?1

E9p6S.png?1

fs68d.png?1

Y7bqc.png?1

We are entered into 3 competitions and all I know is that the FFAS league is the actual American Samoan league.

1GPOJ.png?1

pjAm0.png?1

4ooO0.png?1

lP0w0.png?1

We have 3 'standout' players although at this level they're all pretty much the same, I've employed a new scout who was the best I could find 9JPA/ 7JPP so I should hopefully be able to make a few signings and I know that there are loads of English ex-Lower league players wanting to join us for some reason!

2011/12 Pre-Season

8xM0R.png?1

0gX4M.png?1

I'm still looking for more foreigners to bring in as they are way better than American Samoans and the team currently looks like this:

tpoKc.png?1

I actually have another 5 strikers I brought in but they're in the reserves as I have way too many.

Archived