Would like to plug a site on behalf of a mate who has been working tirelessly to get this latest FM website up and running.

He claims it isn't finished yet and needs a lot more tactics uploading and site designing before he wants to go public but what the hell.

It's a site that reproduces the tactics used in real matches. And although it doesn't guarantee success it should help you to play in the same style as the team of your choice.

Some tactics are free but some are 99p each as he hopes to recoup enough to pay for the site/software/hosting etc. (Not sure what the rules are on pay sites and advertising here but I haven't seen anything against it). Let me know if I'm wrong. :o

So please pop along and if nothing else grab the freebies!!!

You can also follow them on FACEBOOK

I don't really think paying for tactics is allowed at all, also I don't really agree with it as many ways such as premium accounts can be used where you pay for bonuses but not extra content can be working sucessfully (it is a method I use).

It will be nice to see the concept though however at the moment I cannot get onto any tactics as there's no links to any.

Good luck :).

Perhaps he hasn't got it running perfectly yet. Don't like the idea of paying for anything however, I'd been asking SI to include tactics used by managers for some time. A bit fed up of the useless generic ones.

Would love to see the Allardyce 433, Or Mourinho's 451 etc. Much more descriptive and we know what style of play we are going to use via the description.

Best of luck to him though :thup:

I don't think they'd want to do that as it is opinions and licenses. For Example Mourinho's 451 may be 4231 against a lot of teams but tweaked in order to be adaptive against the opposition so therefore impossible to do on FM, then you have to think about for the community. Mirroring real life tactics should remain a community thing in my opinion as it gives some intresting content every year and why would SI nullify this?

I also believe the formations given are meant to be bases and adding in pre-set tactics from real life would be a bit pointless and defeat the purpose of the game.

99p for a tactic is a bit steep. In fact, paying ANYTHING for a tactic is steep, UNLESS it guaranteed you winning every game.

If he's needing to sell tactic files to pay for hosting/domain names I'm already going to question just how long this site will last. Hosting is VERY cheap nowadays, certainly for a site like the size of this.

Disappointed that they've gone down that route straight away.

Archived