General Questions on FM12?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks mate, I know quite a bit about those things in that link already, I only read a bit as its very long and I cant process that much info as I usually get headaches.

Cleon, I am a good player imo, im no newbie. But I have only played a total of 5 seasons on FM12 and that is bad comapred to previous versions.

I know its complex especially this one and I need to know everything, but could my instinct and a bit of my knowledge of real footy help.

I have said before I used very basic and simple tactics in previous FM games and it worked perfectly I just did what I had to in my mind and it worked even though I didnt know alot about the tactics unlike in FM12 where I knwo more but just cant love the game

Do you know where I am coming from mate.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! I am a new FM player and have a small problem while playing FM. In the beginning of my game all is well and i win games and i lose games fair. But later on i keep loosing to teams i should win against big. I asked a friend and he told me i should keep my team training and working out, But i dont know how to do that. Anyone with suggestions??

Archived