New League

Robokid87

I have created 20 new teams and used real players replacing the real serie a teams and setting the previous reputation to 0.

i tried a season when it had 10 teams and it worked fine but now whenever i attempt to start a game with the database it says a serious error has occurred.

can someone please help me?

thanks

I have created 20 new teams and used real players replacing the real serie a teams and setting the previous reputation to 0.

i tried a season when it had 10 teams and it worked fine but now whenever i attempt to start a game with the database it says a serious error has occurred.

can someone please help me?

thanks

Check you have done the following:

- Given all teams appropriate last positions in Serie A(/Serie B).

- Placed the correct number of teams in the various continental competitions and given them the correct seedings.

- Given all teams Italian nationality.

- Deleted the original Serie A teams or put them in a place where they're not causing trouble.

Deleting Italian teams when swapping the Italian league makes the game crash. They are required for the Italian cup competitions in the first season.

You do not need to change all the teams to Italian alternatively you can change the competations themselves to no selection for both nation and continent

Thank you all for your help, i had a look on the default database and i set the reputation of serie a and italian national team back to what they were as i changed them so there would be little/no interest in the players. it has now worked

i really appreciate your help

Archived