Turk kullanıcılar!

bu oyunu yapan alan emek veren vermeyen herkese sesleniyorum!

Arkadaş bir avrupalı bu oyunu alırken para veriyorda biz öpücüklemi alıyoruz?

her sene turkce çıkacak diye bekliyoruz oyun her sene bir bahane üretiliyor. sıkıldık kardeşim artık bu işten! v12.1 yayınladınız sırf korsan dil paketleri çalışmasın diye hatamı ediyoruz bu oyunu alarak?

ben bir müşteriyim para verip alıyorum sende benim sıkıntımı çözmek zorundasın SPORTSACTİVE veya SİGAMES!!

ben mecbur değilim oyunu alırken ingilizce öğrenmeye nasıl ki bir ispanyoldan bir almandan bir amerikalıdan böyle birşey beklenmiyorsa benden de beklenmemeli nedir lan bu!

her sene turkiyede 70 bin üzeri satıyor Football Manager oyunu 70 bin kişiyi yok sayamazsınız siz...

Eğer en kısa sürede sigames veya sega bunun çözümünü bulmazsa ben kişisel olarak bu oyunu bırakıcam ve sizi vicdanınızla baş başa bırakıcam..

Siz benim gibi 70 bin türkü hatta avrupada bu oyunu onayan türklerle birlikte yaklaşık 100 bin türkü 2. sınıf insan yerine koyamazsınız...

the labor that makes this game does not appeal to everyone!

While this game is a friend of European monetary veriyorda öpücüklemi we take?

I look forward to every year, turkce game will be produced each year, an excuse. sick of this job is no longer my brother! mistake just because he would have posted v12.1 pirate language package run by the game?

You get to solve my trouble I have to give a customer the money or SİGAMES SPORTSACTİVE!!

I'm not forced to learn English while the game is how a ispanyoldan not expected such a thing from me, a almandan Americans should not expect a man that is!

turkey every year, selling over 70 thousand 70 thousand people do not have Football Manager game you can not count ...

Sega it does not find a solution as soon as you or I personally sigames bırakıcam this game, and you alone with your conscience bırakıcam ..

You like me, or even 70 thousand folk in Europe for approval of this game with the Turks about 100 thousand folk song 2 Instead of the class of people can not put ...

I did the translation from google now try to figure out what I want to say

No it's not funny at all.

FM sells yearly 70.000+ legal copies in Turkey, however there is still no Turkish language in the game.

As a result the Turkish FM community develops their own language file, but the last patch 12.1 has messed it up; the game no longer supports it !

All that effort has been for nothing.

not funny at all IMO

Archived