Who's gonna hire me this time?

JerseyShoreDave

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats why I did the alt on my friends laptop for fun... I asked him to join this community and I'd let him post the results of the 9-0 thrashing of Real Madrid among other results lol... It would of been WAY too easy for at least 5 years I couldn't see that starting 11 lose to anyone even Brazil's national team (which had 4 players for the world team either way lol)

Champions League Quarter Final vs Barcelona

Speak of the devil that is Barcelona... we were too aggressive and went down to 10 men in the second half... neither half could score for anything... 0-0

At Barcelona things changed as our midfielder Matias Brizuela scored in the 13th only for Barcelona to tie it 2 minutes later... they tried to score but couldn't then our half time substitute and youth recruit Fusca scored the winning goal in the 65th! We won the match 2-1 and won on aggregate 2-1...

Next Up Real Madrid in the Semi-Finals

2023 England Update

We are the 5th ranked country!

Argentina wanted me... as if...

World cup Qualifying doesn't look bad: Azerbaijan, Greece, Lithuania, Moldova, and Wales...

In the European Championships we are in Group B with France, Norway, and Turkey... it'll be hard, but I think we can do it.

England Fixtures We won every match but 2. one vs. Belgium and one vs. Lithuania. Otherwise its a great team, we have one of the best potential offenses in the upcoming European Championships. I believe victory will come thru strategy. Switzerland whom I led to the title is now too old to compete, they did qualify but won't be a threat this time. Since I've taken England I haven't lost any, had a few ties, and our warmup to the European Championships involves ONLY top 20 teams. We're not playing around. England is stacked with talent and I will bring Glory to them or resign.

Algard Update 2023 - Norwegian Premier League

Shareholders took 400k :)

20 Million transfer budget - 425k/wk salary approved.... salary per week by the end of the season was 217k.

We have a 4 star rating in Europe

Season tickets up to 7570 from 6588.

12th best competition in Europe

Number one club in Europe!

Norwegian Premier League - Our second team is sucking wind... 5 ties 5 losses.... otherwise the A team is just that good!

Norwegian Cup - We got back what is ours...

In Champions League Group A

we got Schalke, SLB, and Galatasaray!

We didn't dominate too well this time, but still won first place... in the knockout stage we face Fiorentina.

Champions League 1st Knockout Stage... Its not just us who face Fiorentina... Rosenburg faces Olympic Lyonnais! Let's hope they advance!

Look who made the Euro Cup Knockout Stage... Brann faces Sevilla!

Algard 2023 Update Continued!

I am the Manager of the Year!

The Squad The A Team is strong and in demand. Glad to see so many defenders on the value listing. Got some low end guys to get rid of, mostly former 19 and unders who don't cut it! It was an injury filled season especially for our strikers, but thankfully our secondary striking squad showed what they're made of!

First time I see a page dedicated to one of my players. Mario Sacer retired... lets honor him!

The Transfers We got a goalie on loan from Chelsea... never needed him to play, and shelled out some money on some young talent that will make the main team in the next few years... going out... mostly fringe players. Bruzuela didn't make into the 11 non homegrown starting squad cause of Fabregas and Ozil... so he left which helped finances out a bit. 2 youngsters who are goalkeepers left too, its a shame but we have our starting keeper till he retires, at least we got what they're worth!. Really want to get rid of at least 10 more players we'll see.

The Finances We cut bonuses, sold a few players, and won all the prize money we could... so we're doing a lot better then last season financially... almost 44 million in the bank!

The Key Players

This past season was filled with injuries, our spotlight is on our goal keeper who wasn't injured and our strikers who were all injured at one point or another.

Jose Maria Lopez Berrocal Our Spanish Goalkeeper had a good season. He was named League goalkeeper of the year. He's still young but experienced at 26. He played 5 times for his country, conceding 3, had 3 clean sheets and 1 MOM performance. For us he played in 53 matches, conceded 41 goals, had 27 clean sheets with 2 MOM Performances. He's still not the primary Goalkeeper for Spain he's used in a few matches. For us he's the man. He's aging like a fine wine, next year we renew his contract... who knows how much more salary we'll have to give him and everyone with a "match highest earner" clause, but we'll get there next year.

Jaroslav Baran Our 25 year old Slovakian Striker didn't have as good as season as he should of... He played in 34 matches scoring 13 goals and had 7 assists with 2 MOM performances... he played for his country 8 times, got 3 goals, 2 assists and 1 MOM. I hope he picks up this season... thankfully while injured others picked up the slack.

Yacouba Diallo Our 30 year old Ivory coast Striker also didn't have a great season. In 28 matches he scored 14 goals with 6 assists and 4 MOM Performances. He was injured a bit, but still should of had more goals.

Souza Our 27 year old brazillian striker is still hurt with his lower back stress fracture. He's been injured a bit too and isn't as good as he was it seems. In 34 matches he scored 15 goals with 13 assists and 3 MOM performances. I'm worried, I hope he gets over his injury and kicks some arse. He was the fans player of the year for the previous season as well as the league player of the year.

Nikola Bujagic was our best striker! The 21 year old Serbian Striker was prepared to pick up the slack! In 32 matches he scored 20 goals, is 1 for 2 in Penalty kicks, had 12 assists with 5 MOM performances. Still not as good as I'm use too but for a 21 year old he's shining and can only get better from here. He'll be a starter this year.

Season Preview

For England its simple... win the European Title. Then start qualifying for the World Cup. The team I believe is good enough to win the title.

For Algard. Keep an eye on finances, try to keep winning, sell surplus players, buy young talent to get passed the the homegrown rule, and hope everyone resigns as I expect most too whose contract is expiring. And Win... win...win

Archived