The new team titlebar buttons

TomDixon77

I've not had a chance to look at this yet but if there's nothing within the titlebar then It'll probably be a new class of button. I'd probably glance at the classes folder.

If it's just dictated by the id then that's not great.

<!--team container stuff-->
       <widget class="action_button" id="tcon" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="button/team titlebar/button" size="12"/>
       <widget class="popup_button" id="tcpo" fixed="true" text="" width="20" appearance="menu/team titlebar"/>

<!--spacer-->
       <container width="10"/>

<!--team popup-->
       <widget class="action_button" id="team" auto_size="horizontal" appearance="button/team titlebar/button" size="12" />
       <widget class="popup_button" id="tepo" fixed="true" text="" width="20" appearance="menu/team titlebar"/>

I suspect it is the id, they're just standard action buttons according to that.

I've had a bit of a play around and they don't appear to be that customizable - I've found a way to change the text colour using the coding from the normal header however it will only set it to one of the three colours set for the team (I'm not feeling well at the moment and my mind is a bit fuzzy so I cannot remember the coding if there is any to set the normal titlebar text to set colours if there is then it should work here to - though using the normal colour= code doesn't work).

One thing I cannot seem to find anyway to do is to alter the background colour - even if you make the graphics transparent the game just uses solid colour.

I'm guessing due to the fact that the colours switch depending on whether you are on the squad or club screen means the colouring is hardcoded or controlled elsewhere there is a team titlebar component.xml file but that doesn't actually seem to do anything at all.

Archived