FM2012 Sponsorships

I'm still early into the game, however I have a question to those who have already played more then a season.

Have you noticed any changes in sponsorship deals yet? I love taking charge of a small team and make it a worldwide known team.

In the past FM versions this was fun but I was never able to get the same kind of sponsorships top teams got, even after winning several trophies.

Has there been any change to this that anyone has noticed?

• SI Staff

There are also small improvements in the way the board manage sponsorships and they will now try and find extra sponsors (if they have the business sense to get them) if you only have one or two sponsors when the clubs status would merit a higher number of different sponsors.

Playing as Chelsea, got nothing extra during the 1st season. Won CL, then Super Cup at the start of the following season, received 2 new deals at £750k a season in Sept. Nice feature.

It was frustrating in FM11 when playing as a lower league club who won the Prem no end of times that I couldn't get any extra cash, hope lesser clubs can get the same rewards as the big Prem clubs if they do really well.

Archived