Player icons?

crido

• SI Staff

Please don't make requests for downloads in this forum. The rules on this are going to be a lot stricter than before I'm afraid as this forum is in serious need of sorting out

• SI Staff

You never have been allowed to request downloads in this section. It just all got a bit too much in the last place.

Hopefully things will be better here and we can help people resolve their problems rather than be a place people look for resources (which is what the fan sites cater for)

You mean no more "What skin are you using and where can I get it" posts? That accounts for half the forum!

Seriously though, surely one of the major purposes of this forum is to get help in improving the look of FM by downloading fan-made graphical enhancements. Why put a stop to that?

• SI Staff
You mean no more "What skin are you using and where can I get it" posts? That accounts for half the forum!

Skins are fine, it's the stuff like logo packs and kit packs etc that are the issue

Seriously though, surely one of the major purposes of this forum is to get help in improving the look of FM by downloading fan-made graphical enhancements. Why put a stop to that?

The main purpose of this forum is to help people customise their game. Not to provide a directory of downloadable content.

Archived