Quick FM12 Question

FM11 is the first iteration I've played since '05, so obviously a lot changed in the game between the two versions for me.

I'm planning to get started with 12 right away and had a question about how much change I should expect to tactics & training in a yearly increment, especially since it looks like this version won't have huge "under the hood" changes to tactics & training.

Based on what everyone's read, do you anticipate big "under the hood" changes to tactics and/or training in this next version? I'm thinking things like the key attributes for Poachers, the attributes that go into making a good Ball Control Coach, etc...?

On the face of it I'd say no, but again I'm not sure how much changes "under the hood" on any given year. Thanks!

If there are changes they will be minimal. Tactical principles that work for you now will also work in fm12

the workings of the atributes won't change i think. Though the me should be improved.

I think there will be some changes to the settings of some roles, but that's about it

Archived