throw-in set up

Throw-ins above any other aspect of the game leave me scratching my head in dibelief almost every game.

Am i specifying the wrong throw-in taker?delivering it to the wrong person?using the wrong option of the three given?

I have my throw-in set piece as follows..vice versa from the right.

From the left i would have left full back nominated as no.1 throw in taker followed by the AML.A quick throw in instruction with AML and 1 cm(that would be my DLP(L))to recieve.So in theory the throw in taker has two options to throw the ball to(at least thats the way i see it).i use quick as the throw-in option

This never actually happens,even more so when we have a throw in around the opposition penalty area all that seems to happen is the throw in gets launched into the penalty box cleared by the defence and a counter-attack variably happens as a result of this.is anybody else finding this happens to them?What would be a good throw-in routine(is there even one?).

Throw-ins above any other aspect of the game leave me scratching my head in dibelief almost every game.

Am i specifying the wrong throw-in taker?delivering it to the wrong person?using the wrong option of the three given?

I have my throw-in set piece as follows..vice versa from the right.

From the left i would have left full back nominated as no.1 throw in taker followed by the AML.A quick throw in instruction with AML and 1 cm(that would be my DLP(L))to recieve.So in theory the throw in taker has two options to throw the ball to(at least thats the way i see it).i use quick as the throw-in option

This never actually happens,even more so when we have a throw in around the opposition penalty area all that seems to happen is the throw in gets launched into the penalty box cleared by the defence and a counter-attack variably happens as a result of this.is anybody else finding this happens to them?What would be a good throw-in routine(is there even one?).

In my tactic throw-ins are set to Mixed on both sides.

Right side:

GK - Default,

DR - Throw in taker,

DL - Go Forward,

DC - Stay Back,

DC - Stay Back,

MCr - Come Short,

MCl - Lurk Outside Area,

AMR - Come Short,

AML - Go Forward,

STr - Near Post,

STl - Go Forward.

Left side:

GK - Default,

DR - Go Forward,

DL - Throw-in taker,

DC - Stay Back,

DC - Stay Back,

MCr - Lurk Outside Area,

MCl - Come Short,

AMR - Go Forward

AML - Come Short

STr - Go Forward,

STl - Near Post.

DC's always stay back to protect eventual counter attack.

DR or DL are going forward to overflood (sp?) the final phase and cause to be marked which leaves more space for attacking and supporting players to get into dangerous positions.

MC on whos side is the throw-in comes short to potentially receive the ball.

Other MC lurks outside of area for a potential long shot.

Winger on whos side is the throw-in comes short to potentially receive the ball.

Other winger goes forward as after crossings from one winger the opposite winger scores quite often.

Striker on whos side is the throw-in goes to near post, so he potentially receive the ball in a dangerous area immediately.

Other striker is in the penalty box being dangerous towards goal.

Archived