Mightyowl28 'close season' FMH07 update

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The above update contains all the english clubs moved to the right division, loads of players released to reflect real life and all transfers completed so far (inluding Owen Hargreaves)

**I'll look to release an update every weekend or so with all the player transfers/releases etc**

not possible to do any of the transfers you mentioned due to the size of the games player database and the editing feature not being 'advanced enough'.

I believe I've done everything possible to make the game up to date, anything missing will more than likely be because its not possible to do.

somebody on the thread I set up sorted it for me...

not sure why it was playing up but I've worked out that the editor is tempermental when loading up, ie players have to be released from clubs annd registered to clubs in certain orders for it work 100%.... I reckon I've probably taught myself more than SI Games know about it... im just waiting for the job offer(s) to come rolling in!

your not making sense. you only need to use my latest update. this includes all the transfers from the day the game was released to present, minus a few very recnt transfers not yet added. delete everything in your common/FMH folder and then just download my update straight in to it.

FYI...

the charger to my laptop decided to overheat and suddenly stop working 2 says ago so at present can only get online sporadically... no updates for a while. I have a new one on order from ebay and should be here by the end of the week...

although Ic an post now again the updates are temporarily down... hopefully will be fine for the weekend

icon_frown.gif

Archived