Sugar Daddy Help

After winning the Champions League in my 3rd season with rangers the esteemed Mr Murray asked if i wanted investment. Buoyed by my success and feeling I had earned it I agreed to the investment.

At the end of the following season when I started a new season my wage bill was cut massively essentially to the level at which I had previously. Obviously my wage bill was higher due to the calibre of player i attracted.

I looked for advice on the forum and saw the glitch referred to allowing for a further top up. I decided I would only spend what I made from transfers but used the top up to cover my wage bill. I usually generate 30m on transfers at the end of each season so did not need the spending money.

At the end of that season i was carrying 30m of available funds but at the start of the next season this was gone and my wage bill was cut again.

Why is this happening as i don't want to effect Sugar Daddy every season and feel it is pointless getting it if you go outwith your means after one season.

P.S My profile name is logged as Bluetoonger but on this comes up wrong, WHY?

After winning the Champions League in my 3rd season with rangers the esteemed Mr Murray asked if i wanted investment. Buoyed by my success and feeling I had earned it I agreed to the investment.

At the end of the following season when I started a new season my wage bill was cut massively essentially to the level at which I had previously. Obviously my wage bill was higher due to the calibre of player i attracted.

I looked for advice on the forum and saw the glitch referred to allowing for a further top up. I decided I would only spend what I made from transfers but used the top up to cover my wage bill. I usually generate 30m on transfers at the end of each season so did not need the spending money.

At the end of that season i was carrying 30m of available funds but at the start of the next season this was gone and my wage bill was cut again.

Why is this happening as i don't want to effect Sugar Daddy every season and feel it is pointless getting it if you go outwith your means after one season.

P.S My profile name is logged as Bluetoonger but on this comes up wrong, WHY?

obviously the higher the wage budget the more your money will be cut, youll have to let some of the high earners go or sell fringe players to reduce you wages and then start to rebuild.

I try to keep mine down by having a number of youngsters in my squad which i srnd out on loan to develop making sure the other club pays the wages. Best to go for promising players as they start with low wages then offer 5 year contacts to keep them on lower deals.

it's nothing to do with sugar daddy. if you sell a player for 35 million then your board will take the money at the end of the season regardless then give you what they think you need to spend.

It's probably quite realistic, though an option to turn that off would be pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i am in my 6th season with oxford united and i am in the chapionship and i got about 1400 manager points how long before sugar daddy anyone got a clue plus how do i know if it's turned on?

• 3 weeks later...

i am stevenage and im in season 2025/2026

i got in the premiership in season 2011/2012 and have been there ever since. iv played 1078 games won 600, drew 278 and lost 200. won 3 league titles (1 of them was the prem), 12 cups (1 champions league, 3 uefa)and got 5679 manager points, but i aint unlocked anything yet does anyone know why?

Yeah I know that but what is the point in that as it just puts you on a different level from everyone else.

What annoys me is that it provided me with an inflated wage rise for one year and allowed me to sign players previously out of reach like Kompany who I pay 130,00 pounds a week!!!

I put back in at the end of the year a substantial amount of money due to selling other players but still my wage budget was cut back to its original level.

I just think that if you use sugar daddy that your wage total should stay at a higher level especially if you are fiscally sound.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

look for the thread saved game with all four unlockables </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Made by me icon_smile.gif And dont look for that topic as the links there have expired, try the "Unlockables , Please Read Anyone" the link is http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4892031102/m/2142077913

Archived