Coach Filters - Coach Ratings

I've done alot of playing around with this to try and get the best rating for my coaches which involved alot of searching on here - still not getting much luck, end up getting a lucky 4 star coach here and there maybe a super 4.5 when lucky!

Best I've found on this is here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/158035-5-star-coaching-formula

Has anyone really cracked how to get in as the best possible rated coaches for a club?

If so what are your search filters to find these?

Currently I do a search on the relevant skill (ATT / DEF etc) and Determination, Motivation and Discipline and see who covers the highest possible for a mixture of these... however since seeing the above link I have included more into the search for the relevant coach search and im getting even worse rated coaches come up!

Help appreciated :)

You can use this online tool to check coach ratings: http://bonzollm.vze.com/

It's hard/impossible to find 5 star coaches for some training areas, so sometimes you will need to settle for 4 or 4.5 stars.

Yeah I've seen these calculators around, problem being unless you fancy spending a day inputting all the coaches codes into them theres not an easy way to do this really.

Annoying that when looking for scouts everyone knows what the keys skills are and to search and pick scouts takes seconds... but coaches, unless I take my time to caluculate all the stats its just a lucky dip.

Yeah I've seen these calculators around, problem being unless you fancy spending a day inputting all the coaches codes into them theres not an easy way to do this really.

Annoying that when looking for scouts everyone knows what the keys skills are and to search and pick scouts takes seconds... but coaches, unless I take my time to caluculate all the stats its just a lucky dip.

Could you not use Genie Scout? I haven't used it in a while but I'm preety sure there is an option for staff searches. (Obviously depends on your attitude to so called 'cheat' programs)

Could you not use Genie Scout? I haven't used it in a while but I'm preety sure there is an option for staff searches. (Obviously depends on your attitude to so called 'cheat' programs)

Never used it, would it not be the same case of know what to search for or is the a nice option of "5 Star Coaches - Click here" ?

I just search for coaches with high determination, discipline and motivation and then use the coaching view to sort on specific areas of coaching. It's not optimal and the more time you spend looking at different coaches the higher the chance of finding that really good one. The main problem is that if you use DDM as criteria if you want all 3 to be good you will miss out on some 20, 20, 11 coaches and if you want 2 of them to be absolutely top you miss out on some 16, 16, 16 coaches so you have to search twice or find a good balance.

Archived