[FM11] From italy wiht love

Trainspotting90

Hi guys, I hope someone will remember me

I posted a career long ago, then abandoned, and on that line I made from another career in the Italian forum is having some success

now, I was part of another, for fun, I try to simulate the real life of a rookie coach with no experience whatsoever, and I loaded the following championships

partitaworldstato2.png

are precisely the lower leagues of the top European leagues, San Marino longer to complete than the Italian football system in order to simulate the real deals can get a coach amateur

gaetanogiannusanotiziei.png

but surely pay them injoint, you can not have a budget so ..... so ...... boh, I can not find the words

I understand, I should be in the third division of Jamaica, a regional group

the market was impossible, I managed to complete only the team-level roles, just arrived there were no full-backs

Unfortunately, the limit of images does not allow me to post the whole squad, but if you want I can link to an Italian forum where I put all the pictures, but trust me, I've never seen a team so poor

I think there is little to comment ...... tactically, I'll play as said the great Vujadin Boskov

"Spread out and take the field" (Italian to English should sound something like this)

ah, there's a small problem, I have breached the salary, spend 325 euro, while the mountain salary is 183 €, and this is serious, we have no money

rodwooduniteddirigenzaf.png

• 2 weeks later...

worse than I thought sincerely :D

rodwoodunitedrodwooduttnef.png

the team has assimilated very well the form, too bad that when we suffer first, we never turn the game in victory

jamaicanst.catherinema4udg.png

The classification has been encouraging

are well ahead in the cup, I did not understand but that cup is passed to the next rounds

rodwoodunitedrodwoodutnnld.png

Archived