2nd Season

Playing as Fulham finished my 1st season with the manager of the year award for finishing 10th, Carling Cup Semi, FA Cup winners. Started 2nd season won Charity Shield. Now al of a sudden from playing nice football my team has just turned into kick and run. Not changed anything other than signed De Jong & Sanogo. Tried changing formation and making slight tweaks, but it certainly testing my patience lol.

Playing as Fulham finished my 1st season with the manager of the year award for finishing 10th, Carling Cup Semi, FA Cup winners. Started 2nd season won Charity Shield. Now al of a sudden from playing nice football my team has just turned into kick and run. Not changed anything other than signed De Jong & Sanogo. Tried changing formation and making slight tweaks, but it certainly testing my patience lol.

2nd season seems ALWAYS to be harder than 1st. Some of the managers suspect even some sort of conspiration theory behind that.

Name a Championship club that came up, stayed up, and then didn't get found out second season.

Reading, Hull etc

Most teams get found out mid term - Burnley, Blackpool I fear.

This is normal.

Nobody paid you attention last year. Now they see you as a threat. Teams would be happy to take a point off you so they play defensively.

Name a Championship club that came up, stayed up, and then didn't get found out second season.

Reading, Hull etc

This is normal.

Nobody paid you attention last year. Now they see you as a threat. Teams would be happy to take a point off you so they play defensively.

can't you read? the guy said he was Fulham...not a team that had just come up from the championship...

Reading, Hull etc

This is normal.

Although Fulham are not have have not been a championship club for a long time.

Archived