Folders to store graphics in

bagman67

Seems like im getitng lot of different responses as to where to store graphics.. for example one person says to put the face pack in /graphics/players and other says to put it in graphics/faces.. this tells me it doesnt really matter as long as its in the graphics folder someplace right?

Seems like im getitng lot of different responses as to where to store graphics.. for example one person says to put the face pack in /graphics/players and other says to put it in graphics/faces.. this tells me it doesnt really matter as long as its in the graphics folder someplace right?

I agree with u bagman. Just put it to graphics folder and it's working well

This is all covered in the sticky threads, specifically our guide.

To quote it:

Logos need to be within the 'graphics' folder but it does not matter exactly where they are placed. You can organise things into sub-folders to keep your logos neat. For instance you could have a 'logos' sub folder within 'graphics'. Within that you might have sub folders for the different coutries, then within those the different leagues, and so on. Graphics you've downloaded are often already in some sort of order too.

One thing to watch out for when organising are files called config.xml. These are vital and should not be mixed and matched. A set of .png graphics will come with a config.xml that is unique to them in the same folder. Make sure they stay together, in the same folder and that new png files or config.xml files are not added or overwritten into their folder.

Archived