1. 1. What version do you think it´s better

• Version 1
    • Version 2 - Classic
    • Version 2 - Playmaker
    • Version 2 - Cmidfielder

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if it's just coincidence, but I bet battered against teams playing 4-5-1 (the DMC-MC-MC, 2 inside forwards, 1 striker type). Porto, Arsenal and Sporting all beat me fair and square, 3-0 or more. Guess these are the BIG teams, so it might be just because they are better.

heck, I didn't concede any goals apart from those games with V2, so i think that is the problem. don't know yet what is the solution!.

A update on V2, as you can see, pretty well despite those 3 losses

451yh.jpg

Dunno if it's just coincidence, but I bet battered against teams playing 4-5-1 (the DMC-MC-MC, 2 inside forwards, 1 striker type). Porto, Arsenal and Sporting all beat me fair and square, 3-0 or more. Guess these are the BIG teams, so it might be just because they are better.

heck, I didn't concede any goals apart from those games with V2, so i think that is the problem. don't know yet what is the solution!.

451yh.jpg

who are u playing at cm? You must have a well rounded player. Aimar won´t be good there.

Check out your team morale. In the big games tell players you have faith on them. I didn´t start any save with v2 but i will start one today. As i remember with the previous version, i lost some hard games in season 1, i heve been kocked out in the CL group stage also. Guess it may be due the team´s reputation as well.

V2 question,

playmaker is thicked but no playmaker is set, what about that?

The cm role is a mix between a box to box and an advanced playmaker. He is defined as playmaker, but i don´t want that all the game go to him, that´s why he is not set as playmaker at team instructions.

By the way, that position is the one i am not satisfied yet. If anyone have a good idea, please tell me.

Free transfers RULE! I do use aimar, now using carlos martins as aimar's injured. For that position, why not box-to-box? seems pretty well given what you want!

EDIT: BTW, why is nelson oliveira so hyped? been as far as 2015 and he's always crap for me...

Free transfers RULE! I do use aimar, now using carlos martins as aimar's injured. For that position, why not box-to-box? seems pretty well given what you want!

EDIT: BTW, why is nelson oliveira so hyped? been as far as 2015 and he's always crap for me...

The only problem with Carlos Martins is his poor stamina and pace. Aimar lacks defensive atributes. At the moment i am tweaking that role, hope i get into something.

Try to sell Aimar and buy Badelj. He has been superb.

He´s still crap. He has potential but he develops very slowly, even being toutored by Cardozo. Since Inter offered me the money i sold him.

451yh.jpg

HEY,

Just to update this fixtures, things seem to be going pretty well!

swws.jpg

GREAT defensive statistics! this was one of the things that most annoyed me in FM11! It seemed you couldn't do well in defense and attack! The team's gelled in, working perfectly.

Now the REAL season will start, with the semi-finals of both "taça da Liga" and "Taça de Portugal" and the second knockout of "liga europa" (didn't pass champions group phase, much like irl)

I'll update again when the season's over ;)

finished my season. Won the internal treble! Europa league was SUCH a dissapointment! won at home 2-0 against liverpool only to lose 5-0 away!!!

Other than that, season did quite well and I'm pleased to say this is a great tactic!

have you tried putting the MC on the AMC spot? this would free him for attacking movements and you do have an anchor man on the back to stop the play

semttulocy.jpg

I´m glad you are enjoying it.

I have thought about changing the CM to AMC, but it didn´t work as i wanted. I tried a lot of different things so far but i still haven´t find that litlle stuff that can make the difference.

Good season Dust. As your team reputation increase you´ll get better results.

Edit - Been playing a bit and i chenged leght to narrow and i think it is working. Defence seems more solid and attack doesn´t seem to be affected. Still needs a litlle more testing but maybe that´s the key.

Hi, tonight i will post the rest of the games.

I win with olhanense, barcelona and beira mar. Olhanense and berira mar i win 5-0 an barcelona at home 2-1.

:)

the team seems more effective.

The team seems more

I followed your ideas and it really improved things. Thanks.

Also, i turned the tactic into classic because for me it is a lot easier to see what´s wrong and change it with sliders.

In the CM role, the main issue is that he will be against a higuer number of opposition players, so i think that with this tactic design that will be the most difficult to solve.

I didn´t had much time to play these days, but i think i will have something better soon. I have set the right striker as TM, and i see that he is receiving a lot of balls and as he has much creativity freedom he is making a lot of assists.

Mates, i need a litlle help here.

I´ve been working in V2 and it´s almost done, but i really need some people to test it and, most important, give me feedback on it, so we can shape it to the best of it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Boogiept great tactic im using it with tottenham and getting some great results as i believe there players fit this tactic perfect. I would like to give v2 a go if its an improvement on this tactic it must be good.

V2 is ready as i can´t see anything more to improve it. I was thinking about upload it later after work (if my wife lets me get near my pc) in classic and wizard mode, but since the new patch was released today i really don´t know if people r still interested in it. Maybe i´ll play a few games with the new patch and see if it still kicks ass.

V2 is more balanced than v1, you score more and defence is more agressive.

So please tell me if u still want it to be uploaded, neverthless the new patch. If so, and if u use it with 11.2, please give me feedback, because in 11.1 it was tested and worked like a charm.

Yes id like to give it a try still because you never know it might be better on 11.2 and thanks for telling me i didn't even know it was out haha hope theve fixed a few things. and i'd give u some feedback with tottenham just started a new data.

ok mate, i´ll send u a link later. Please give me some feedback. Thanks in advance.

By the way, how r your results with V1?

It´s to soon to say V2 works great in 11.2 but it appears that way.

Take a look at these ss that my cousin sent me now using the 11.2 patch!!!!

Even he´s supposed to win these games, the score is insane!

Damn he! using my pc, playing my game, and i´m stuck in the office!!!!

Damn he!!!

fxxkx.png

j14p6f.png

2jg7588.png

Incredible!

Spurs. 4th season. Ok, ok, I have a very talented team:

---------------Gomes

Rafael Ramos Rodwell Bale

---------------Sandro------------

................Vidal........Pastore

Alexis Sanchez

---------Babacar-----Rafinha (regen)

Results:

PL: 1st, 107 points, 126 goals, 20 conceded

FA-cup: Quartel finals, lost to Man city 3-0, one of the few disapointment

League cup: won

CL: lost to Lyon in the final.

My regen scored 49 goals in 49 matches

Sergio Ramos scored 11 golas in 33 matches, mostly from corners

I had problems with getting my cm to perform. Tried Sneijder, Pastore, Modric but sticked with Vidal who avergaed 7.33 which quite good imo.

Thank you!!!!

Incredible!

Spurs. 4th season. Ok, ok, I have a very talented team:

---------------Gomes

Rafael Ramos Rodwell Bale

---------------Sandro------------

................Vidal........Pastore

Alexis Sanchez

---------Babacar-----Rafinha (regen)

Results:

PL: 1st, 107 points, 126 goals, 20 conceded

FA-cup: Quartel finals, lost to Man city 3-0, one of the few disapointment

League cup: won

CL: lost to Lyon in the final.

My regen scored 49 goals in 49 matches

Sergio Ramos scored 11 golas in 33 matches, mostly from corners

I had problems with getting my cm to perform. Tried Sneijder, Pastore, Modric but sticked with Vidal who avergaed 7.33 which quite good imo.

Thank you!!!!

I´m glad it worked 4 u. The CM role needs a well rounded player, e.g. vidal, Rodwell, because he will be against a larger number of opposition players.

As to corners, use always opposite foots, even if the player doesn´t have a great atribute.

Mates, the feedback i´m receiving is that V2 works like a charm in 11.2. Hope it will be confirmed.

EDIT - Does anyone know how to change thread titlle?

I´m really loosing my patiente. I´m trying to save v2 to upload it but i don´t know why, everytime i save it, the sets change.

For example, i set winger to have 15 of creative freedom and after i save it i load the tactic again to see if it´s all ok and surprise.... he now has settings like the central defenders.

Set pieces are also changing everytime.

Any ideas??? What is this???

i give up. I´ll try again tomorrow, this is really annoing me.

Hey

I'm thoroughly satisfied with this tactic. It still strugles against 4-5-1 but i do seem to get some wins out of it!

My benfica save has been awsome! now I'll try to see if this works with small teams, starting a save unemployed and seeing what happens ;P

I'll leave you some feedback later on

Archived