Ultimate Lower Leagues Tactic! (4-5-1 v11.1.1)

Hey TG, planning on playing Bilbao again this year? :D

Anyway, since your tactic last year was so effing fantastic, I am going to give this a try... but does it still work well with 11.2?

Also in the upper leagues, like the championship, how do you think this tactic would fare?

Hey TacticalGenius....thanks for the tactic....when you say sign the most physical players you can, what exactly do you mean by that? Should I be looking for high strength in every position? or do you mean by height/weight? or both?

Also, for the AM L/R positions do they have to be inverted wingers or right foot for AMR and Left foot for AML? Thanks.!

No problem :)

When I say physical, I meant what the game calls physical stats: Pace/Acceleration/Strength/Stamina/Natural fitness are the main ones. Height and weight is nice, if you can get it in conjunction with the rest.

AML is a left footer, AMR can be either. If I can't find a good left footed winger, I usually switch the roles for the AML to the AMR and vice-versa.

I'm not really sure tbh, as I made and used the tactic with FC United, who groundshare with Bury, meaning I couldn't change the size...

Ha, that's a lucky coincidence. I'm playing as Bury so I'll just keep the pitch size the same.

Thanks for the response!

Archived