[FM11] A bit of Blue Magic- Rise to Fame!!

Blue_magic

Game: Football manager 2011

Patch 11.1.1

I have decided to show my career I have just started, I don't have alot of time to play fm so will update it as much as I can.

Leagues loaded

I have tried to load leagues which are in countries that interest me in real life, so I have chosen some from Asia (love the culture) south America (I have south American roots) Europe (well that's the continent I am on) that's just a explanation of the continents of the teams I have selected.

Players loaded

I have chosen to use a large custom database which includes players from top clubs from all the continents.

Ok so here we go :)

I have started the game unemployed and with Sunday league rep

Not many jobs out there but within a few days I was approached by.......

Cheonan City

they are in the Korea national league currently resting in 8th place I have joined 14 games into the season with a decent enough squad

150px-Cheonan_City_FC_logo.png?t=1291416383

Cheonan city-Background

I am very excited to take over this team, got a chance to turn this team into something special all I need to do was bring in a few more players to add to the squad which I did.

Transfers

I am excited about all my transfers as they all have decent attributes and help bolster the squad a bit.

This is what the league looks like.

Ok now there is a very long break but I did play a cup game:

wed.28.7.2010 pohang VS Cheonan city

We ended up losing 3-1. We was touted to get beaten heavy so I am not so upset.

there is now a very long break till the 2nd part of the season.

Cheonan city career summary

150px-Cheonan_City_FC_logo.png?t=1291416383

Cheonan city

Plans for the rest of the season

I have decided that I will look for a few more players to add to the squad as I have a few youth players sitting on the bench and I think I need a bit more stability. The club has no assistant manager so I have also put in a ad for one as I feel this is a much needed because of the fact I do not speak Korean and have no knowledge of players and the way other teams play.

The first league game I will take will be in 31 days so I have alot of time to make some changes and bring some more faces in.

Season End

Ok the season has just ended and I am very upset as I only picked up a handful of wins throughout the season that I have been involved in. I am now looking at releasing alot of the squad as the wage bill is very high and I want to bring in some new faces, the biggest problems I had was in defence we was leaking goals for fun.

Look out for my official season 1 career summary coming soon!

th_150px-Cheonan_City_FC_logo.png?t=1291482934

September monthly update

Ok, it has been a very poor month, morale is very low and there just seems to be no way to stop the rot which is happening currently. Only one player seems to want to play week in week out Kang-Dae-hee I have thought about jumping ship with only 2 wins in 7. We have been leaking goals as soon as we take the lead in games. I have decided to at least go to the end of the season and make my choice from there.

Results

Archived