Help please!!!

Rayvon2

I am always jealous of seeing screen shots of peoples games with the premier league kits and logos on so thought I would try and do it myself.

I have downloaded the kits and logos and have followed the "idiots" guide on here but still cant get them to work.

* I have downloaded and extracted the images

* I have created a file called graphics and put the kits and logos in there.

* I have added this file to C:\users\username\documents\sports interactive\football manager 2011\

* So the location of the logos and kits is C:\users\username\documents\sports interactive\football manager 2011\Graphics

* Ive gone to preferences and gone to display & sound

* Ive ticked the "reload skin on command" box and unticked the "use skin cache" box

* Ive then pressed "reload skin" button

* A box then comes up and hangs for a while saying "loading image date for new skin"

But then nothing happens, no logos and no kits!!

What am I doing wrong?!?

Kits go here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\kits

Logos here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\graphics\logos

each have to be in a separate folder. Then just do what you did in the preferences.

Not technically true, they don't need to be in any specific folder (there doesn't even need to be a 'graphics' folder). You could put a download in .../cheese/bacon/ and as long as it's in your user data folder and has a config file it would be picked up bu the game.

It is however recommended that graphics are added in folders that have meaningful names and creating sub folders by type/country/league helps to organise things.

Rayvon2 - If you say you've followed the guide and it still isn't working then I don't know what to suggest. If you'd followed it then it should be working, are you sure you've not missed a step of skipped something important. Also, I'm guessing you've downloaded a pack from somewhere and you've not just downloaded pictures and put them in a folder? If you have then you need to make sure you create a config file as detailed in the guide.

As a last resort you can try clearing your cache file as detailed here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/71021-FAQ-s-amp-Useful-Resources-READ-THIS-FIRST!!!?p=2746179#post2746179

If that doesn't fix it then your definitely doing something wrong.

Archived