Greatest Affiliate Deals

With Boston Utd, I got Derby County as my parent club and managed to secure two or three players from them on loan - the most successful was Paris Simmons, a young striker who made a great impact in the latter stages of the season and shot me to the top of the league - and promotion to the BSP.

In the second season I got Simmons on loan once more, and Derby County also offered me a Defender - Mitchell Hanson - on loan, who I took.

It's a pleasant little feature for managing in the lower leagues!

I've certainly enjoyed it with Hyde. Unfortunately I accidentally saved over this game so it no longer exists icon_mad.gif

Am currently playing a Man Utd save to bridge the gap between now and the 8.0.2 patch, specifically looking forward to a fix for the player registration problems in Spain.

I want to play as my local team, Granada CF, so that I can see what parent club I get with them.

Funny thing is with my current Man Utd save, is that Newport are a feeder club from the start, playing in the BSS - so I'm shipping reserve players out to them "en-masse" to see how an AI controlled team does with the glut of loanees icon_biggrin.gif

If you want a challenge then become manager of derby, I'm at christmas in my 1st season and currently 14th in the league I have beaten Livepool and Arsenal away but I can't win consistantly at home lol. Carlton Cole and Joe Hart are good players to get on loan straight away....This is going to be a challenge keeping all my players fit and keeping the form going

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gazman6969:

If you want a challenge then become manager of derby, I'm at christmas in my 1st season and currently 14th in the league I have beaten Livepool and Arsenal away but I can't win consistantly at home lol. Carlton Cole and Joe Hart are good players to get on loan straight away....This is going to be a challenge keeping all my players fit and keeping the form going </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i share you pain, i'm wigan, and i too loaned Carlton cole, whose only scored 1 goal so far so i may send him back(horrors of horrors, heskey is actually scoring!!!my highest scorer too!)

i beat Chelsea away and lost only 1-0 to Man United at the JJB, however got thrashed by Newcastle 3-0, and slipped to 13th. keeping optimistic(thrashed Sunderland 5-2, eat that Keano)

Guest luxon1

I am currently Weston-Super-Mare in the BSS and i got Bristol City as my parent club. I got plummer and williams on loan and they are doing awesome. They have taken me to the top on the table and got a few good cup runs but haven.t won anything yet.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by heathxxx:

Click below for an image of my finances summary up to Jan 2008, which includes the cash generated by the "friendlies".

HERE

So those friendleis certainly are'nt to be sniffed at and my clubs finances are rated as "Secure" icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, nevr thought of this, will be using it in the future. icon_smile.gif Thanks

Archived