Suggestion to make FM fun again

Another option is that your transferbudget for next year(s) gets slashed: due to last years investsments the board have decided to cut the transferbudget and use 15 mln to pay outstanding fees

That would require the board's AI to improved....which I am sure it will be ;)

I've finally got around to proving you wrong on this point. This is what Bill Kenwright allowed me to do in the first transfer window:

Everton.png

That's not even the most extreme case. I still have £5m left in my transfer kitty and I could easily get more if I wanted.

I hope SI have fixed this problem for FM11 but I'm not holding my breath. I can just imagine all the threads on here complaining about the "bug" that stops your from signing Kaka, Messi and Ronaldo in the first transfer window.

I'm quite alarmed at the fact that you felt the need to spend 15million pounds on Tom Huddlestone! :-)

I never use the monthly payment's option, i always just pay cash straight up. Then when ever i've used my budget that's that untill the next season, or if i'm really after a player then i will offload one of my players in order to fund the transfer, like manager's will do in real life.

Sometimes it's a long & hard process taking a team further and further, but it's rewarding and part of the challenge. :)

If being able to spend over 100 million with monthly payments bothers you so much, and is making FM not fun for you anymore.

Then do what i do, and just don't use it... :thup:

Archived