Perfect players

I always try to fins newgens and develop them to world class players. This is not as fun in FM 2010 for various reasons. One being that no-names asks for ridiculous amount of money for their first pro contract.

Another reason being that there are no "perfect players" anymore. I remember having players with nearly 20s in most key attributes. This is not the case in FM 2010 where the best wingers for an example have 16/17 in key attributes like (pace, acceleration, dribbling, crossing, etc).

Which is the latest game where you can have perfect players with close to 20s in their key attributes? 2007? 2008?

Even with FMRTE you can't just give them a CA of 500, right? :p

And no-names ask for ridiculous amounts of money because your wage budget is too big. Reduce it. Doesn't make much sense but that's how the game works.

If you want an unrealistic arcade game with perfect footballers then just use FMRTE.

No, the version of Football Manager that had better players. Am I wrong that they changed the weighting of the attributes some where, because I am sure the player were better before?

hey on my football manager file ive bought quite a few good promising youngsters and im jus wondering whats the best way to get them better and ready for first team football ?

do i play them in cup games against smaller teams ?

send them out on loan ?

put them in reserves for a year or so ?

thnx 4 your help much appreciated ;)

The "no-names" shouldnt be privvy to the wage budget though, so if thats true I would class it as a bug.

Pretty much, but it's not going to get fixed for FM10, so...

No, the version of Football Manager that had better players. Am I wrong that they changed the weighting of the attributes some where, because I am sure the player were better before?

If you look at the rate the regen thread you will find plenty of awesome players I believe. I myself have a winger with 20 dribbling and 20 crossing so I can confirm very good wingers do exist :p.

Archived