Peter Crouch-need quick response !!

Natedog17

No worries mate. If there's any chance of you landing Cavani, Pazzini or especially Bendtner is that price, then do so. They are quality TM's and pretty quick too. Doubt you'll get Bendtner anyway.

You might try Iaquinta as well. The guy is strong as an Ox, quick and will score goals. His first touch is poor though which can sometimes be a problem. But I remember on the 8.0.0 patch, I got him once for Arsenal and he was out-performing Adebayor and Van Persie which is not easy to do!

Awesome !!!!! Ill have a look at these guys ... I know Bendtner is wicked cos i have played with Arsenal way too many times lol :p

What about Kuranyi ??

I played him once with Chelsea and out performed Drogba by scoring loads of headers but im weary bout him have you ahd any experience with him ??

Yeah, Kuranyi is decent. Had him only once and he was steady but never outstanding. Wouldnt recommend him over the others.

Forgot all about Amauri. Check him out. Have got him on my current save and he's keeping me top of the league on his own. Just won Striker of the year and world player of the year too! icon_cool.gif

If you have good enough players, thats not usually a problem to reach tbh. For eg, Adebayor always gets 45+ goals for me in a season and Van Persie always gets 35+. And I only give them about 30-35 games in the whole season. If I gave them the full 68 games, they'd probably come close to 150 or even more. Its all a matter of how good your team is. If you've got great players backing the strikers, they'll score plenty dont worry.

Archived