The Spanish Inquisition [*Established Clan*]

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take it CM03/04 is now a paper weight? icon_frown.gif When I came back this afternoon FM was through the door icon_smile.gif. I’ve only tried it for about 30 Minutes and I played a bit with East Stirling (don’t ask me why, just the first team I clicked on)

Thought I’d try to build my Diamond Tactic and give the players and team instructions. I keep on forgetting to read the news Items and I’ve hit the wrong key a few times, but I’ll get used to it.

I think its just a case I’ll see new things as we play, but I have to say I’d still like a blooming big continue button and some of the command links are a bit small.

I hope to be in, because I was going to install my friends old machine for his daughter as he has just got BT BB in but his house Alarm that is monitored down the phone line means he can’t get online to register. So if its not been filtered today as he hoped I’ll be on later, if not I join in next game.

Just been told NTL are doing 1MB download with 250K upload for £17.99 as its got a new 1MB 2MB and 3MB price bundles coming out the only kicker is a 5GB Monthly limit for the 1MB

icon_confused.gif

Got the E-Mail from them saying it had been sent, it was delivered this morning icon_biggrin.gif, I thought it would be Friday. I think it was posted on Tuesday. I pre-ordered it that night you did not have your credit card, when we were waiting for the game to start. I thought it might be Red Dwarf - Series 5 as its on its way too.

CM03/04 was right on time and battlefield Vietnam I got the day before it came out in the shops.

eh lads we on tonight or is everyone just gonna play there spanking brand new fm2005 and let me rot away on cm03/04(ok i'll prob play Rome tw instead cause can't bear to play a OLD game while you lot play the new one)

i disagree that barca n madrid should be banned , cause it was bloody brillant stuffing bod barca 1-0, maybe start in the 2nd division (be on my level )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

ok lads,

My proposal is to scrap the current spanish inquisition and start a fresh in the new game.

It also gives us online play to get used to it.

Open the game to all founding members and exsisting members, but with one or 2 changes,

I'd ban Madrid and Barca as bod became untouchable there.

well you can let me know lads

cheers

Iain <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry I’m playing FM, what you saying. icon_biggrin.gif

Only joking!

Seriously only played about 1hr of it over two goes and it looks fine, if it’s any consolation I’m playing in the 3rd Div Scot’s. Apart for getting the game and being annoyed with having to leave the game to pick up my sister coming back from her work in Madrid and her bring me a spanking new Real Madrid shirt, it’s been a good day. icon14.gif

So now I’ve got the shirt can I have the Club?

Played Gaz with the Gunners V Man U and the match engine looks great. We played the charity shield and a league match. Unfortunately the second match was killed off in the 70th minute or something as the game just closed down without warning icon_frown.gif, no save option just chucked back to the desktop icon13.gif. Gaz had it earlier but we thought it was the host virus protection.

Anyway barring the dump to desktop at the end and only using the default squads the two matches were quite good. We got a chance to test our tactics and get a feel for it. icon_smile.gif

Anyway hope they find that bug if it is icon_rolleyes.gif, and thanks again Gaz for trying the game, even when your media comments were very unpopular with the Arsenal faithful and questioned my managerial technique.

icon_biggrin.gif

Gaz you won’t believe this, I closed down Mirc and the game was still there just as it was when it disappeared, don’t know what happened it looked like it minimised and was off the task bar to me but it came back.

I could not save it as it was mid match so played on.

We will have to watch out for it.

icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gary Toner:

It disappeared on me again, i started a game as unemployed finally got the Partick Thistle job after 3 months took charge and it disappeared icon_mad.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You cant find it by alt-tabbing through all active programs?

Weird

Its your computer mate, No such problems here and ive run 6 seasons now on 2 different machines.

Gaz I’ve not tried the game since but as I said it was still there and came back, and the Gunners won that game 2-0 but Smith came close a few times near the end.

I hope we don’t have a disappearing problem, icon_frown.gif but I'm not hosting so if it goes it's just a case of loading the game up again.

Anyway sad to say I’m just about to leave for Darlington and won’t be back till Wednesday, so if the game is on Thursday I’ll pop in. Have fun and I’ll catch up what happened on the forum.

“6 seasons now on 2 different machines.†–Bod

Can I have a copy of your short list

icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sav112:

Gaz I’ve not tried the game since but as I said it was still there and came back, and the Gunners won that game 2-0 but Smith came close a few times near the end.

I hope we don’t have a disappearing problem, icon_frown.gif but I'm not hosting so if it goes it's just a case of loading the game up again.

Anyway sad to say I’m just about to leave for Darlington and won’t be back till Wednesday, so if the game is on Thursday I’ll pop in. Have fun and I’ll catch up what happened on the forum.

“6 seasons now on 2 different machines.†–Bod

Can I have a copy of your short list

icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It started out nice and clear and is now cluttered with 400 players i was scouting and that seem a bit naff TBH

sorry lads

no game tonight, I've to much work I need to bring home and can't spend my time online.

I will be cool for thursday night though.

We're currently sitting at game 1 of La Liga for all of you that missed or left early but the transfer window has shut, with most of us failing to secure any players, looks like january will be busy in Spain.

cheers

Hi all,

So did the new game run fine online? I’m just sorry I was down south. Great the pre-season looks to be over so it will be in to the real games, nothing lost on the first transfer window as it usually takes me a few months into the season to have a look at the team anyway.

So we all going the same teams as before, it will take me a few season to get the Celta bandwagon on the roll again.

“with most of us failing to secure any players†???

Is it harder to get players in I would have thought it would be hover city?

Good see we have a start anyway and I’ll be in on Thursday.

icon_biggrin.gif

No bother Gaz, glad I could help.

To be fair sav think most of us were trying to get used to the layout and sort out tactics and asses our team strengths the window kinda caught me off guard to be honest.

I'm pretty pleased with Betis, but know where I want to strengthen come january so I've a few months to find the ideal players for my team and tactics.

espanyol-logo.jpg

transfer window lol i need a transfer of a team with odds of 2000-1 to win the title

R.Madrid 7-4 fav

3-1 Valencia 5-1 Barcelona 12-1 Deportivo 25-1 Ath Club 33-1 Sevilla

by pricing your team at 2000-1 the bookmakers clearly think that relegation is a real possibility and you should be gearing up for a long , hard and ULTIMATELYdisappointing season

a quote from Juan Ibanez was as followed "oh do you really think so, bring it on " but at the same time he was turning a rather pale colour

and with the war of words already starting with Barcelonas Stefano Bodragueno (thou to be fair he[sB] started it) things look rather poo for Juan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

Sorry m8 well already have a sunday game and a game during the week.

Lads sorry about last night but it really couldn't be help as I couldn't get to my pc.

Lets just say I wish I had went with Sy's patio idea would have been a lot easier.

Anyway game will be up this sunday from 6:30

cheers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought she had been punted quicker than you could say "Donna Kebab" ?

Sorry m8 well already have a sunday game and a game during the week.

Lads sorry about last night but it really couldn't be help as I couldn't get to my pc.

Lets just say I wish I had went with Sy's patio idea would have been a lot easier.

Anyway game will be up this sunday from 6:30

cheers <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

iain like the classic AC/DC song "dirty deeds done dirty cheap"

If you got a lady and you want her gone

But you ain't got the guts

She keeps naggin' at you night and day

Enough to drive you nuts -

Pick up the phone

Leave her alone

It's time you made a stand

For a fee

I'm happy to be

Your back door man

call me on 36 24 36 hey [36 24 36 8]

icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eyelit:

We are planing to start a new league for the Spanish Soccer (LFP) so if someone is interested, we play it Sunday and Thuersday by 22:30 (GMT -3 Bs.As) when we finish the actual league (Playing in CM03/04).

Please visit http://www.laligacmonline.com and join us in the forums!

hey dude where all scottish in other words we don't speak a word of spanish

thou some claim to speak english , really we don't

but thanks for the offer

Eyelit

------------------------------------------------

http://www.laligacmonline.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she was booted quicker than a bad bad donkey ( not that I condone kicking bad bad donkies or know one ) but it was the old pain in the A telephone call about I've left this an that and I want it now, but hey guess what, sorry but that was binned while you were in the taxi back to your maws !

Anyway had to go drop some other stuff off, and then it was a toss up of sit ****ed off or go get very drunk, can you guess what won, so me and my mate got hammered up at his, anyway

the spanjock ride again this sunday \o/

Glad you enjoyed it and sorry about the mail account Gaz. icon_biggrin.gif

I hope to be on 1MB when NTL do its upgrade either this year or early next, can’t beat 1MB for the same price of my 300K. icon14.gif

I’ll be on later to get a start. icon_smile.gif

Well it was great to get a start icon14.gif but in the interests of playing I ‘m sorry I went and took Athletico icon_rolleyes.gif as my Celta side are in division 2. Anyway it gives me a good base to work from and another team to learn the players. To be honest I only know about two players in the team but that will change in time.

I look forward to finding out about Fernando Torres, Leo Franco in goal but I think by the start of next season I want my own squad in place and that starts with a partner for Torres up front.

Lo lads,

no plans to play tonight lads, I might be online about 10 but can't promise anything going out for a bit today/tonight.

Game will be up at 6:30 sunday for 7 kickoff.

50 Cent you can play if you still want, game this sunday so you know were we will be.

No more new starts will be taken on at the moment so no point in contacting me about it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 50 Cent:

Hi i'm the guys that was on last Sunday was about to start an online game but then i hgad to go bowling remmber?

Well just wanted to say that i'm still winning to be in this clan and hoping to play with u guys soon <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Had to go bowling icon_biggrin.gif I used that one with Turps once and he called me while I was there, he wasn't chuffed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stevethedog:

Had to go bowling icon_biggrin.gif I used that one with Turps once and he called me while I was there, he wasn't chuffed. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye , but youd gone bowling to impress a burd instead of play the Clan Game. We all back Turps when he criticises a part timer icon_wink.gif

Afternoon lads,

I'm up for a little session this thursday if you lot fancy it, and yes monday night was most enjoyable, spent away from my pc and wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

new website for sunday game will be up soon, and I've a few ideas I'll run by you lot over week, I'll also be looking to give out the teams soon, to give us a chance to get to know the team were going to be playing with.

cheers lads

Archived