The European Clan : The FM06 years

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Host could select his squad and play the game at a reasonable level it would be a start. icon_rolleyes.gifI never knew it was so bad when you hosted, takes 30 seconds to bring up the squad page etc and thats not even talking about the 2d pitch.

But never mind that might improve with the connection, roll on the 10MB. icon14.gif

Were matching on! Nothing major bug wise although it did close down on Thursday but I think we only have a few replays to catch up. Looks like a few are heading up a division, well Bod anyway unless his Director sells him as well like all his other players.

Good to see you back on Gaz.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

If the Host could select his squad and play the game at a reasonable level it would be a start. icon_rolleyes.gifI never knew it was so bad when you hosted, takes 30 seconds to bring up the squad page etc and thats not even talking about the 2d pitch.

But never mind that might improve with the connection, roll on the 10MB. icon14.gif

Were matching on! Nothing major bug wise although it did close down on Thursday but I think we only have a few replays to catch up. Looks like a few are heading up a division, well Bod anyway unless his Director sells him as well like all his other players.

Good to see you back on Gaz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I said Sav, I don't mind hosting for a while as I have the 10MB's icon_razz.gif

Probably not best just now though as I am very doubtful for Monday.

If we could possibly upload it to the site so it's there for whoever is hosting that day to nab that could be a winner.

Vicenza%20Banner.jpg

Hello loves.

Fans expectations - Mid table obscurity please Mr. Del Nicolli.

Boards expectations - Avoid relegation

Bookies expectations - Don't look like muppets.

Christiano Del Nicolli's expectations - To be a Serie A manager next season.

Vicenza are currently sitting in 2nd place with a monster battle with 2 or 3 teams as Atalanta look to have all but sewn up Serie B.

Nicolli made it clear he wants to be in the top league with top managers as early as next season. He'd like to be there with Vicenza, which despite at the start of the season sounding like nothing more than a pipe dream, is looking all the more possible as the season goes on.

Whatever happens though at the moment Vicenza fans are loving every moment that Christiano Del Nicolli is at their club.

Levante%20Banner.jpg

Levante Chug on SSSSSSSSSlllllllllllloooowwwwlllyy

Fans Expectations - WIN!!

Board Expectations - WIN!!!!

Bookies Expectations - Dont dare lose us money!!!

Its tighter than a Vannessa Feltz dress in the segunda division. Lots of teams are in with a shout, levante are one of them hopefully wth a bit o luck and some injuries clearing up we should be fine, New signings Vander, Leven Melkadze and old warhorse Manchev are starting to bring smiles to the faces at Levante

Rumors of talks with numerous Premeirship stars and world cup stars are rife and all will be settled soon depending on the demands for pay.

Stay tuned and hopefully see you in primera liga soon!!!

Sav could you set my team to not sell players, i.e refuse all offers and only buy from shortlist , plus use the current tactics.

cause in a blink of a eye you had saved the game and left the room ,before i even got a chance to set it up, before you boot up on Thursday thanks mate, and ill be on at 10:30ish

europeanclan.jpg

Game up at the usual 6:30pm

Dave your settings were ok, you must have had it done. icon_rolleyes.gif

Same with Sy only sy has “only sell transfer listed players†option different.

So the only problem is I’ve got a Nick Kershaw “The Riddle†song playing while I type this. Aaaaa you cant beat Eighties dross. icon_wink.gif

CrystalPalace.jpg

Jordan gets out the big guns

37 games had been played of the season when the latest Selhurst Crisis became backpage news. 27 wins , 7 draws , just 3 defeats , a profit on transfers of almost £10M and a world class squad capable of taking on the Premiership on an equal footing.

"Were considering your position Bod. The board arent happy with you".

The manager stood in sheer disbelief. A chance comment to a reporter during a night out had led to "Bod for Man City" on the back pages, and now the Chairman, who was already off the Christmas Card list, was telling him he was about to be sacked?

"Simon, ive got to ask this. Why did you hire me? I mean, seriously, were 23 points clear at the top of the table, weve held onto our very best players, trimmed the wage bill, extended their contracts and balanced the books. Youre still not happy."

"Bod" he replied "Its like this. Youre just not improving the clubs image like it needs to be".

"Thought so. You wanted a big name on big wages that would fill the squad with over the hill internationals and then leave the club in disarray and bankruptcy so you could sell the ground to property developers and retire to Spain"

"Actually Bod, its because in that same report where you announced you wanted to join Man City, you called me a 'rancid turd of the highest order' and threatened to 'batter his face into a pulp'".

"Erm , i was misquoted. It was lost in the translation. Those bloody journalists just make stuff up as they go along"

"Bod, you better win the title. And all your remaining league games. Starting this Saturday at Plymouth"

"That ballbag Robertson again, cannae believe his nerve, guys got a neck of pure brass"

"And his CV arrived in the post this morning"

"...... ill get my coat"

Is this the end of the road for Bod at The Tower of Selhurst? Done in by a fellow manager and his own mouth?

Tune in next week, same bod time, same bod channel.

Plymouth%20Banner.jpg

Manager Robertson looked at the results over the last few games. Thrashed by Leeds 5-0 was embarrassing enough but to follow it up with away to Wolves to loose 3-0 was too much.

The Injury list was clearing up nicely and he brought the team in the day before the Palace game.

“Right lads your forms been Rank, ok so the injuries didn’t help but it has to improve and quick. Were going to Palace next and Beausejour, Roncatto, Riihilahti to mention a few who will be playing are right on form and will be very dangerous. There on an unbeaten run just now but that has to stop some time and this is itâ€

Manager Robertson Hit the tactic board

“This his our new way to playâ€

The board simply had written on it “Get stuck inâ€

“We’ve been pulling out of too many tackles, not challenging and chasing the ball when lost and that all changes today, from today we get stuck in and around players, give then now time on the ballâ€

“Right off to the training park I’ve got some mind games to play, now were did I put that number for that worthless news hound…..â€

Plymouth 2-1 Crystal Palace

Scott Taylor (25) Aki Riihilahti (78)

David Norris (69)

“This is talk sports and our old pal Robertson is on the line, didn’t you do well today, hay I bet a few book makers were up set at that resultâ€

Robertson

“What can I say we played the best team in the division off the park today, our passing and play at times was excellent. We set out to keep the ball as much as possible. Every single player raised there game today and had too secure all the points, I can only hope to carry some of that commitment on to the next match. To end an unbeaten run like they had it testament to the lads. I’m as happy as Charlize Theron Underwear drawer.â€

Talks Sport

“Thanks for that Robo it’s heading to five thirty and the news, this is Talks Sportâ€

After getting a fellow host from another clan giving me a few pointers and heads up I would like to ask that we do not use this cheat training pack you can load up. icon_rolleyes.gif

“The writers of these have edited the default programmes to high intensity in each of the 9 disciplines but the overall workload to be light in training. Maximum fitness and skill at little or no cost to the players.†icon_eek.gif

These setting are impossible unedited and not really fair on the rest who are actually trying to use the training and taking the advantage and easy route.

After a quick look we have two members obviously using this. Not really fair lads is it on the rest! icon13.gif

Lets play the game right then we can respect results and talent on show.

icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sy:

I DEMAND THE CULPRITS BE NAMED AND SHAMED SAV!! angryfire.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't name them,let them come forward.

p.s Sy i ain't one of them.

c'mon lads keep it clean, give guys like me a chance icon_biggrin.gif

and well done Sav on coming forward icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sav112:

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow you respect me for being crap icon_biggrin.gif

After getting a fellow host from another clan giving me a few pointers and heads up I would like to ask that we do not use this cheat training pack you can load up. icon_rolleyes.gif

“The writers of these have edited the default programmes to high intensity in each of the 9 disciplines but the overall workload to be light in training. Maximum fitness and skill at little or no cost to the players.†icon_eek.gif

These setting are impossible unedited and not really fair on the rest who are actually trying to use the training and taking the advantage and easy route.

After a quick look we have two members obviously using this. Not really fair lads is it on the rest! icon13.gif

icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont mind admitting that im using that training regime. After all, the way to win the game is by utilising the best tactics and training you can to improve your players and beat the opposition.

The training regimes are available to everyone, theyre on the forums. How far do we go down the line of preventing people using the tactics and training they want? What happens when someone develops a training regime or a tactic that does give them a massive advantage? Do we then ask them to remove it and play something ***** because its not fair on the rest?

Im more in favour of showing everyone the regime and allowing everyone to use it. Itll benefit the clan because we can all develop kids (and none of us have Man United, so we all need that kind of benefit) and helps a lot against the AI.

I have a 4-1-3-2 based on previous versions of FM, which is similar to one on the forums. Should i remove my tactic because its led my team to the top of the league and onto promotion?

Cmon Sav, what youre asking isnt realistic.

“After all, the way to win the game is by utilising the best tactics and training you can to improve your players and beat the opposition.â€

Unedited couldn’t agree more. Edited could disagree with you more. There’s a tactic (edited) that leads to clinical finishing every time that wins games should we utilize it!

Downloadable tactics we have lived with and loading up a tactic that someone has worked on to get the right blend of passing and defending using setting/options available in the game is fine. I think we’ve all looked at tactic on the forums that have great reviews and taken a look at the individual settings.

“a 4-1-3-2 based on previous versions of FM, which is similar to one on the forumsâ€

A tactic that uses possible settings, nothing wrong in that as is loading up a Training system someone has done but done right in the game. If bob from Newcastle has mastered the right way to set up training using unedited settings then I have no problems loading up (Bobs Toon Army Training) I don’t think comparable with this training Hack.

I have no problems with actual possible setting no one has, if you set up a great tactic or training set up and gain an advantage then that’s only right when there’s work involved, unedited and fair.

Using the edited training version that lets you use impossible setting’s that can’t be set I’d rather not go down I’d like to know my players are progressing without (Magical wonder settings, to be fitter, sharper, technical, skilful)

Did the Team win that last match and sitting top of the league because of the Tactic employed, Natural skill or because there getting Training Maxed out for everything. I imagine over the course of a season Training maxed out would mean I rather hefty advantage.

“Should i remove my tactic because its led my team to the top of the league and onto promotion?â€

So is it the Tactic (that’s fine to use) thats got your team to that position or because the players are super Fit, Mega on shooting/defending etc and on light workload? Who knows!

At this moment in time I know I’m sitting 12th due to the tactic and players I’ve employed and there natural skill and fitness. I’m sitting 12th due to injuries (at one point nine first team players out) and players fitness levels tiring. And to be fair I’d not swap being in the top four with this training Hack, but that just the way I want to play the game.

In conclusion I thought it was only fair the others knew as we do play each other time to time. We play on of course as it’s only a game and the way people choose to play is up to them. So as to lessen this Advantage which if continued would progress to CL levels and possible human finals with world class players we would give the option to use this to all or draw there attention to use it. Future patches are lightly to null this at it had been highlighted by the development team.

For me the struggle is part of the fun and I’d rather not use such a devise to win games and divisions, I’d rather play in the spirit of the game to manage the club naturally and know I’m 12th and deserve it.

I have to admit, i didnt read anything to indicate this was edited code. To the best of my knowledge, this was just a really effective training regime that took advantage of flaws within the game engine (which always has more holes in it than a swiss cheese).

If what this is is edited code, ill remove it. And reset the players to the original training regimes

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">There’s a tactic (edited) that leads to clinical finishing every time that wins games should we utilize it!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im not quite sure what that means. Are you saying that code itself has been edited in the training regimes, and the tactics, which isnt part of the game itself? I didnt know something of this nature was possible, i thought all the tactics/training were simply variations of the settings existing within the game.

fplogo.jpg

Sack Orr, is the cry of the Preston fans, sitting 16th just ain't good enough for the North End faithful.

TalkSportMediaBanner2.gif

Alan Brazil- aye its a shame, another Scot on the brink of joining the dole Q.

Mike Parry-C'mon Alan, he whats he done this season?

AB- he needs time

MP- time, the guy been a joke all season, and am sure most Preston fans agree with me?

AB-how can you judge him, he's bearly in the door.

MP-just got a E-mail from Harry Bedford in Blackpool it reads " keep him he's class, up the seasiders"

AB- see told you he's wanted

MP-Jesus Christ Alan

AB-what?

Vicenza%20Banner.jpg

Nearing the end of the season and still at the top battling it out constantly nipping ahead of each other are Cristiano Del Niccoli's surprise package Vicenza and the big boys Bologna. Atalanta are slipping up on a more regular basis and are well within sight of both clubs along with Brescia who have come with a flying late charge straight into 2nd.

With all 4 teams so close and a few others waiting for more scraps it really is going to be an intense finish.

Del Niccoli had been under pressure from the board and fans to sign a new deal to keep him at the club but was most dissapointed that their offer didn't reflect that. Del Niccoli negotiated it to a 1 year deal as a thank you to the fans but he has still made it clear he wants to be playing top flight football by the new year.

Next game - Vicenza v Bologna.

Plymouth%20Banner.jpg

The Manager looked at the table 13th on goal difference with Southampton 11th and Hull 12th on 54 points, just a win is all that we ask. Since the surprise win over Champions Palace the results had went-

Sheff-Wed 0-0

Ipswich 1-1

Crewe 1-1

And a loss to Leicester 1-2

Were playing some nice stuff but loosing cheap goals and since the Manager Signed his new contract and got a Budget boost he has stated looking to strengthen for next season. the Manager would like five or six new faces in. There so far has been two agreed on but a fair few in the mix just now. A quality Right winger and left back would do nicely.

Future transfers agreed this past week and more to follow….

Pablo Mills from Derby.

Dave Hibbert from Preston.

“Hi this is Talk Sports, it a quarter past the hour and our old friend Robo is on the lineâ€

Robertson “Hi lads “

Alan Brazil “Bit if a shocker that with Orr is it notâ€

Robertson “What can you say, it’s the modern Game, you just don’t get time these daysâ€

Parry “It’s a results Business, do you think it was deservedâ€

Robertson “To fire a manager that’s had limited funds with a team expected to be mid table at best is madness, give the guy a chance to build and get it right on the parkâ€

Brazil “ I’m sure there is a few managers right now worried about there job, chairmen at this time of the season are just not charitable towards there managers if results have been poorâ€

Robertson “ On a day I sign a bumper contract my heart goes out to Orr, but he’s a Scot and we don’t give up that easily, he’ll be back in Management before Parry can come up with a good questionâ€

Parry “Steady on I come out with great questionsâ€

Brazil “ Aye true you had one last year, Thanks Robo, this is Talk Sportâ€

Mantova%20Banner.jpg

As the season comes to a close not many people would have heard about Mantova. That is until now,

because on Sunday evening is their biggest game of the season against relegation fighters Pescara.

It is not good however as a loss for Mantova may resgin the manager to relegation.

but after some harsh words from the manager Steven Plumb, Mantova go into the game with a spring

in their step and are looking to take 3 points from the game. If Mantova are able to do that then

they will only be 2 points adrift in this relegation battle.

Can Mantova really stay up??? The fans at the Danilo Martelli certainly thinks so!!!

Mantova%20Banner.jpg

A great result for Mantova means they are only 2 points behind nearest rivals Pescara, the fans and board were exstatic at result and proves they beleive Plumb is the right man for the job.

The result was 2-1 to Mantova with Kaviedes scoring afetr behing critised mby the manager. Smedberg got the other goal as they held on i a tight game.

logo.jpg

end of 1st season winners and losers

England Only

Stabwest-Preston.N.E-EC(sacked)FAC3rd,LC2nd

Lambieslovechild-Crystal Palace-EC1st,FAC5th,LC2nd

Sav-Plymouth-EC12th,FAC3rd,LC3rd

Koeiengod-Sheff Wed-EC21st, FAC3rd,LC3rd

Numancia%20Banner.jpg

La Liga Here We Come!

A successful season draws to a close with Numancia heading to La Liga. Finishing 2nd in the league, behind Albacete, is a fantastic result for manager Stuart Reid and his players.

Some excellent results in the run-in meant Reid avoided the dogfight for the 3 promotion place.

Planning for next season is under way, with 5 promising free signings joining the club on 1st July, that will replace the loan signings who have helped achieve promotion.

Numancia fans will be hoping that Reid can secure survival next year, in what is sure to be a tough season. Although, the whispers around the club are that the manager may be a target for a number of English Premiership clubs and also some underachieving La Liga sides. Will Reid still be in charge at Numancia at the start of the new season??? Will he be Premiership bound???

Watch this space.........

plymouth.gif

In

| Status | Person | From | Fee |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2006 | Mills, Pablo | Derby | £100K |

| ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1.7.2006 | Hibbert, Dave | Preston | £80K |

| 1.7.2006 | Page, Frédéric | Fürth | £0 |

| 1.7.2006 | White, Jason | Mansfield | £0 |

| Contract | Kevin Amuneke | Landskrona | £0 |

Out

Aljofree Hasney, 500K

Lee Hodges 1K

Jon Hoyles )

Well We finished 12th due mainly to the farcical position of injuries halfway through the season when most of the first team were out. The Manager has assessed the squad over the season and will bring in new faces to improve the side. Towards the end we were playing fantastic passing free flowing football but lacked composure at the back and that killer touch up front.

The manager has secured new players but more will be following with a few of the older lads being freed. We can only aim for promotion although its still a bit of a big ask from such a team.

The Pilgrims march on!

Vicenza%20Banner.jpg

So after draws against our 2 main rivals it looked unlikely we were going to make the top 2 and that elusive automatic promotion spot. Brescia seemed to fall out of it after the draw with us however Bologna went on a flying run overtaking the leaders Atalanta who hit a slump at the wrong time.

Going into the final game of the season the mighty Vicenza had a tricky away tie to a midtable side and Atalanta were away to bottom of the league and already relegated Crotone.

It was widely rumoured that Del Niccoli was already putting the feelers out for a new top flight job if Vicenza couldn't make it.

Vicenza destroyed Rimini 4-2 going on 10-2 and the crowd listened closley to the radio as Crotone held out.....and held out....and held out.....Atalanta who had sneaked a last minute equaliser in their last game to keep it in their own hands must have been sweating.......FT 0-0. The Vicenza fans partied. A team looking to avoid relegation ended up going up without even the need of the play offs against Italian giants like Brescia, Atalanta, Torino amongst others.

Later, well into the morning as the celebrations began to get messy Del Niccoli confessed that he wasn't even aware that 3rd-7th would have made a play off as he sat looking smug. Fortunately for him, neither does his players othwerise it could have been a different story.

Hopefully the coffers will be filled and Del Niccoli will be able to strengthen further.

However he won't be able to do that from half 6 or possibly even tonight as i'm not sure when i'll be able to get back and on to my pc. Will do my best lads.

you%20are%20sacked%20small%20web.jpg

“You can’t be seriousâ€, manager Robertson said down the phone to his Chairman. “I had sold to build the squad and get over 1.3 million in and even sign Lee Bowyer from Newcastle in a killer deal and you tell me there is now only 300K now in the budget because it’s the new football financial year.â€

“well if you don’t give me it back to build with then I’m offâ€

Chairman “ No you not you’re sacked!â€

lutontown.png

Orr moves in with Stuart Reids wife while he's in Spain

to become the new gaffer of Luton Town after Mike Newell leaves after a disappointing season

Orr plans are simple avoid the drop ...............tbc

europeanclan.jpg

English Premier League

English Championship

Spanish Primera Liga

Spanish Segunda Division

http://www.fm-euc.com/italianseriea.htm

Italian Serie B

lastest leagues after Thursdays session

next session Monday 18:30gmt t+t 19:00gmt kick off

our Sister Clan game, is on Sunday , same place

17:30 T+T 18:00 kick off

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

europeanclan.jpg

English Premier League

English Championship

Spanish Primera Liga

Spanish Segunda Division

Italian Serie A

Italian Serie B

lastest leagues after Thursdays session

next session Monday 18:30gmt t+t 19:00gmt kick off

our Sister Clan game, is on Sunday , same place

17:30 T+T 18:00 kick off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

try again icon_biggrin.gif

ipswich.png

New manager Robertson looked at the table and sighed. His old team Argyle were 7th and doing well and the new players he signed look to be fitting in well.

“Dam that Board message, I’d still be there if they had said the deals done were safe when it looked like I was stuffed with the new budget for the season†(Blame the developers on that one). All they needed to say was after the deals struck your new budget for the new season is …..

So it’s a new squad to build on but Ipswich have to be said are extremely bad, and the manager just does not feel any bond to the team at all and was spotted looking at the Job adds.

Game News:

Got a fright there the FM game would not load up at all. After making the saved clan game safe I had to remove everything FM and re-install. Seems to be fine and the saved game loads up fine.

icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Hahaha Castellón got relegated, class icon_biggrin.gif

The Countdown begins ...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to see you on, you think that’s good - Az got promotion and he was never on. icon_eek.gif

Archived