[FM10] Hyde - A new adventure

JuggaloStan

After being sacked in the BSP with Weston-super-Mare, I have decided to start a new game with Hyde in Blue Square North.

Background

Founded in 1919, Hyde United are a semi-professional English club currently playing in the Blue Square North. The club play their home fames at Ewen Fields and possess a basic training facilities and a very basic youth set-up. The club is affectionately known as the Tigers and retains a fierce rivalry with Stalybridge Celtic and Droylsden.

Having enjoyed success as recently as 2005, The Tigers are a club with a growing history. Hyde won the English 7th tier for the only time in 2005 and finished runners-up on three occasions, and finished runners-up in the Conference League Cup in 1989.

Star of the Season

The media are predicting that I Hyde United will come in 21st place and the Board are expecting me to fight relegation. For the season, they are allowing me a wage budget of 3k and a transfer budget of, well, nothing.

It think this is going to be a very tough season and I am not expecting to do end in the top half of the table, though it would be good. I need to look in to the team and take out the players that do not deserve to be in the squad, while ensuring that the finances do not get too low. In order to break out of BSN, I will need a transfer budget of some sort next season.

Time to get the season under way, update at the end of the season.

- Stan

Archived