FM08 Clan - The Rebirth of Football

Adam C

im very happy to say that we now have a host, so we will be hopefully starting on monday, he are the final teams, and who is playing who. i will also be reminding you of the rules and times. It's already a promising clan, and there will undoubtebly be a lot of determination and rivalry over the season, everyone, ENJOY!

TIMES:

MON-6PM TO 9.15PM,

TUES-6PM TO 9.30PM

WED-NONE

THUR-6PM TO 9PM

FRI- 6PM TO 9.15PM

SAT-NONE

SUN- NONE

RULES:

1. no starting with a top four team, you can only be one if offered the job.

2. if you get sacked, you can create a new user, but you can't become the same team as last time, unless you were taken over by investors, which ended with you getting sacked, then you can make new user, and become the same team.

3. No insulting other members.

4. no cheating with mates.

5. if you disobey a rule you will be banned, or warned.

players and teams:

Jeff K - Spurs

Adam C - A.Villa

Robert B - M City

Craig H - Everton

Terrence W (host)- Portsmouth

and a special thanks for terrence, as weve had a problem with getting a host for some time. try to be ready for the test run tonight lads, which is when we'll be dealing with our problems.

http://rebirthoffootball.freeforums.org/index.php

id like to say that I, Craig, and terrance have all tested, and we've managed it succesfully, so email either me or terrance saying when you'll be testing, thanks, and i look forward to getting some posts from you all, soon enough

Hi Adam, i have been trying to play an online game for a while now but have been unable to as i am not sure exactly how to set one up. Anyways having just read ur post i was wondering if u would be able to squeeze one more player in and if so that would be great. Please let me no a.s.a.p.

cheers

as host i want to try it with just the 5 players at the moment and if that runs ok and the others don`t mind then you could join 1 by 1 to see how it runs but thats providing your pcs are upto spec and not too slow as if they are too slow it will cause lag and lag causes the game to crash

hey... i just read your post saying that you might be willing to allow a few more in once your up and running. i would be very interested in helping your clan on the way to becoming established, im a dedicated fm player, having played since the cm series.

i wouldnt mind coming up with some banners for you guys actually, email me if you want me to produce some...

and if you have a waiting list could i be put onto it ?

BREAKING NEWS: Rookie manager Adam Connellan is confirmed to have been given the Aston Villa job

A stunned Aston Villa fans comments were purely "Well, we've finally done it, right we when we thought we couldn't get any worse, we hit rock bottom..., championship, here we come..." meanwhile, there have been several allegations whether Randy Lerner(chairman) was drunk when he gave the decision, but there is no real proof, just people searching for the reason of the new appointment"

at a press conference, new gaffer Adam Connellan, after being hit by several missiles from rioting A.Villa fans, said "I'm delighted to have been given the oppurtunity the manage this tremendous club, and I'm sure the fans will be won over in the end," (while dodging a mobile phone, which had been lunged by a A.Villa fan, " and we will be looking to improve this squad during the transfer window, with a striker being the main priority, as I'd prefer to play my gran up front than harewood or moore, and she's got no legs!" this comment didnt go down too well with the A.Villa fans, and in the end the press conference was canceled after Randy Lerner (A.Villa chairman) and Adam Connellan(A.Villa manager).

there have also been rumours that the new coash is in it for the money, but he merely said " I'm in it for the money????!*&%£ do you know how tight randy is, i could probably get more as a PE teacher!" The chairman wasnt too pleased about this comment.

where are A.Villa going, well with a rookie manager with no support from his fans, it looks like nowhere, but only time will tell.

BREAKING NEWS: Rookie manager Adam Connellan is confirmed to have been given the Aston Villa job

A stunned Aston Villa fans comments were purely "Well, we've finally done it, right we when we thought we couldn't get any worse, we hit rock bottom..., championship, here we come..." meanwhile, there have

TEAM PREDICTIONS:

A.Villa- new manager Adam Connellan is expected to form beneath expectations, but he has confidence, and if that flows throughout the squad, who knows what could happen?-10th

Everton- new manager Craig H is a rookie, and lets face it, no one could take everton forward, but they have some good players, but they'll need strengthining during the transfer window - 11th

Newcastle- Steve F is the man taking them forward, but those vicious toon fans wont be pleased with bad results- 9th

M.City- Robe B has a great side, full of talent, but the question is, can the same be said for the manager? only time will tell- 6th

Portsmouth- have a good side, a fine manager, but inconsistency could be a problem, but i feel new manager

Terrance W Will rise to the occastion-7th

Tottenham- have a great strike force, and a fine midfield, but goalkeeping and defensive issues could be costly, but new manager Jeff K has a plan up his sleeve, and i reckon theyll challenge the top 4 with all they've got.-5th

yep, the worst possible start for my A Villa side, losing both games which i expected to get something out of. meanwhile portsmouth are also on 0pts, but in fairness, they played man u and chelsea, steve lost with newcastle 6-0 at home to spurs, then took over m city and drew with newcastle.

a good session for me starting with a 2-0 win against spurs and on transfer deadline day i did 2 loan signings for my west ham side one was woods from chelsea and a great signing i managed to get bojan on loan and he started great with 4 goals in 3 games including a brace against tez's portsmouth to win match 3-2 got wins in all games apart from the last 1 with an awful performance against reading was 3-0 down just after half time managed to pull 2 goals back by 60 minutes with bojan and bellamy but couldn't score another

next up man utd at home in carling cup

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Holders - Man Utd

| Pos | Inf | Team | | Pld | Won | Drn | Lst | For | Ag | G.D. | Pts |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 1st | | Man Utd | | 7 | 6 | 0 | 1 | 16 | 5 | +11 | 18 |

| ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| 2nd | | Chelsea | | 7 | 6 | 0 | 1 | 12 | 3 | +9 | 18 |

| 3rd | | Arsenal | | 7 | 5 | 1 | 1 | 13 | 4 | +9 | 16 |

| 4th | | Liverpool | | 7 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 11 | 6 | +5 | 15 |

| 5th | | West Ham | | 7 | 5 | 0 | 2 | 13 | 9 | +4 | 15 Rob

| 6th | | Birmingham | | 7 | 4 | 1 | 2 | 8 | 5 | +3 | 13 |

| 7th | | Tottenham | | 7 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 11 | 7 | +4 | 10 | Jie

| 8th | | Portsmouth | | 7 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 14 | 13 | +1 | 10 | Tez

| 9th | | Man City | | 7 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 10 | 12 | -2 | 10 | Steve

| 10th | | Sunderland | | 7 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 8 | 8 | 0 | 9 |

| 11th | | Wigan | | 7 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 8 | 10 | -2 | 9 |

| 12th | | Reading | | 7 | 2 | 3 | 2 | 6 | 8 | -2 | 9 |

| 13th | | Aston Villa | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 10 | 9 | +1 | 8 | Adam

| 14th | | Bolton | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 11 | 11 | 0 | 8 |

| 15th | | Everton | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 9 | 10 | -1 | 8 | Craig

| 16th | | Blackburn | | 7 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 6 | 13 | -7 | 8 |

| 17th | | Newcastle | | 7 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 6 | 13 | -7 | 5 |

| 18th | | Fulham | | 7 | 0 | 3 | 4 | 2 | 8 | -6 | 3 |

| 19th | | Middlesbrough | | 7 | 0 | 2 | 5 | 1 | 10 | -9 | 2 |

| 20th | | Derby | | 7 | 0 | 1 | 6 | 2 | 13 | -11 | 1 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</pre>

aimg to climb the table now, after some awful results, hopefully tonight i can get the points i need to get where i want to be. in the chase for europe. but at the moment, its not going for me. but its a new night, but i start with difficult games, A Portsmouth League Cup

A Spurs Premiership

aiming to get something out of both games, but it'll be tough to get anything out of the games.

unlucky start so far : lost 1-0 to portsmouth, but we could and should have got something out of the game. drew 1-1 with spurs, with me being the main force in the game, with spurs scoring a somewhat controversial goal as well.

MANAGER OF THE MONTH

After hitting good form, A.Villa boss Adam Connellan has been awarded the Barclays Premier League Manager of the Month. He got 7 points from a possible 9 this month, and even though it was only 3 games, A Villa have been awarded with 7th spot.

RESULTS:

H M City 2-1

A Portsmouth 2-2

H Middlesbrough

and he started the next month positively with a 2-0 win in Reading, with K Nolan getting both goals.

yeh, we begin at 6pm right tez?

ill be there. contact me on msn as usual to tell me ip address. and lets just hope the board wont sack me because of the 'fans hating me' business, hehe. we'll come back, im now joint on points with you tez. get ready to be beaten everyone.

hey, i think i may survive (job-wise) as a recent fine few results have made my job stable. however, two managers are insecure. These managers are Tez and Adam 'Makka'. But has donbe well considering that he was at one stage very insecure. But results have turned his season around.

2-0 H Man U wasn't even there for this game.

1-0 A Newcastle got a vital victory which rewarded him with delighted fans after winning a big derby, and bragging rights with Mark.

Holders - Man Utd

| 1st | | Chelsea | | 24 | 17 | 4 | 3 | 38 | 13 | +25 | 55 |

| 2nd | | Arsenal | | 24 | 16 | 6 | 2 | 43 | 17 | +26 | 54 |

| 3rd | | Man Utd | | 23 | 15 | 4 | 4 | 39 | 13 | +26 | 49 |

| 4th | | Tottenham | | 24 | 14 | 2 | 8 | 41 | 21 | +20 | 44 | Jeff

| 5th | | Man City | | 24 | 11 | 8 | 5 | 38 | 28 | +10 | 41 | Nathan

| 6th | | West Ham | | 24 | 11 | 5 | 8 | 44 | 34 | +10 | 38 | Rob

| 7th | | Everton | | 24 | 10 | 6 | 8 | 29 | 31 | -2 | 36 |

| 8th | | Liverpool | | 24 | 10 | 5 | 9 | 29 | 26 | +3 | 35 |

| 9th | | Birmingham | | 24 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 26 | 23 | +3 | 35 |

| 10th | | Aston Villa | | 24 | 8 | 7 | 9 | 26 | 25 | +1 | 31 | Adam

| 11th | | Blackburn | | 24 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 23 | 36 | -13 | 29 | Olly

| 12th | | Middlesbrough | | 24 | 6 | 8 | 10 | 19 | 27 | -8 | 26 | Adam 'Makka'

| 13th | | Newcastle | | 24 | 7 | 5 | 12 | 27 | 37 | -10 | 26 | Mark

| 14th | | Portsmouth | | 24 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 38 | 48 | -10 | 25 | Tez

| 15th | | Reading | | 24 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 20 | 34 | -14 | 25 |

| 16th | | Sunderland | | 24 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 25 | 40 | -15 | 25 |

| 17th | | Wigan | | 24 | 3 | 11 | 10 | 26 | 36 | -10 | 20 |

| 18th | | Derby | | 24 | 6 | 2 | 16 | 19 | 35 | -16 | 20 |

| 19th | | Bolton | | 23 | 3 | 10 | 10 | 27 | 40 | -13 | 19 |

| 20th | | Fulham | | 24 | 2 | 12 | 10 | 11 | 24 | -13 | 18 |

well done makka. They look great. As you can all see. I'm climbing the table, in a hope of challenging for Europe. Now in mid-table, hoping for some vital wins to help me reduce the gap between us and brimingham/Liverpool. In the end i want to come whereabouts 7th/8th this season. and i fancy my chances

Here are the final league table for end of season 08/09

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> Holders - Chelsea

| 1st | ECC | Chelsea | | 38 | 28 | 5 | 5 | 63 | 22 | +41 | 89 |

| 2nd | ECC | Man Utd | | 38 | 24 | 7 | 7 | 63 | 25 | +38 | 79 |

| 3rd | ECC | Arsenal | | 38 | 23 | 10 | 5 | 64 | 28 | +36 | 79 |

| 4th | ECC | West Ham | | 38 | 20 | 6 | 12 | 74 | 50 | +24 | 66 | Rob

| 5th | EC | Man City | | 38 | 15 | 14 | 9 | 54 | 49 | +5 | 59 | Nathan

| 6th | EC | Everton | | 38 | 16 | 10 | 12 | 51 | 49 | +2 | 58 |

| 7th | EV | Tottenham | | 38 | 18 | 3 | 17 | 60 | 45 | +15 | 57 | Jeff

| 8th | | Aston Villa | | 38 | 16 | 9 | 13 | 53 | 44 | +9 | 57 | Adam C

| 9th | EC | Liverpool | | 38 | 15 | 10 | 13 | 54 | 47 | +7 | 55 |

| 10th | | Birmingham | | 38 | 12 | 14 | 12 | 40 | 42 | -2 | 50 |

| 11th | | Blackburn | | 38 | 12 | 10 | 16 | 45 | 58 | -13 | 46 | Olly

| 12th | | Middlesbrough | | 38 | 11 | 11 | 16 | 34 | 48 | -14 | 44 | Adam M

| 13th | | Reading | | 38 | 11 | 10 | 17 | 42 | 54 | -12 | 43 |

| 14th | | Derby | | 38 | 12 | 7 | 19 | 38 | 53 | -15 | 43 |

| 15th | | Bolton | | 38 | 9 | 15 | 14 | 53 | 59 | -6 | 42 |

| 16th | | Portsmouth | | 38 | 10 | 9 | 19 | 65 | 83 | -18 | 39 | Tez

| 17th | | Sunderland | | 38 | 10 | 9 | 19 | 46 | 71 | -25 | 39 |

| 18th | R | Newcastle | | 38 | 8 | 10 | 20 | 37 | 59 | -22 | 34 | *

| 19th | R | Wigan | | 38 | 5 | 16 | 17 | 35 | 57 | -22 | 31 |

| 20th | R | Fulham | | 38 | 5 | 15 | 18 | 32 | 60 | -28 | 30 |

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

*Mark got sacked after getting relegated

</pre>

Archived