Searching for players

saab693

Hi guys

I was just wondering how most people go about finding players in Fm10? Are you fans of the player search screen or just rely on scout reports?

I could have done this as a poll but would like to hear people's comments/reasons if that suits?

Cheers!

saab693

Player Searches.

If I am looking for a certein position to fill, I have downloaded some player search filters from somewhere. I just lower the stats the filter has to best fit my needs.

If I find good players via player search or other means, I'll scout them.

Player Searches.

If I am looking for a certein position to fill, I have downloaded some player search filters from somewhere. I just lower the stats the filter has to best fit my needs.

If I find good players via player search or other means, I'll scout them.

Thanks for the quick reply mate!

Could you give me the link for these player filters?

Cheers!

Found the link in the Forum Links thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=156128

Download these, and manually load them, (I know it is a huge pain in the butt, as SI makes you import 1 at a time, so I just load the specific position when I need it now) and edit the filter and lower the stats from 15 to 10 or 12 or whatever to find players of that position.

Found the link in the Forum Links thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=156128

Download these, and manually load them, (I know it is a huge pain in the butt, as SI makes you import 1 at a time, so I just load the specific position when I need it now) and edit the filter and lower the stats from 15 to 10 or 12 or whatever to find players of that position.

Just tried and sadly my scouts still don't think anyone I've searched is any good!

doesn't matter what your scouts think, look at the attributes and see if they will play well in your formation. Even if they don't have a high PA (which is about the only thing the scouts are useful for IMO) if they play well(IE, fit in a position, is trained in that position, mental attributes, consistency and other hidden stats are good etc. + some luck with form) their price will go up and you can sell for a profit to find a better replacement.

Archived