injuries arghhh!!!

so your basically sayin im makin this stuff up??? how very mature of ya!!

i wouldnt mind some constructive responses, not knobs like you callin me a liar. but then how can anyone answer the questions i asked, i dont think there is any logical answers to them. why 3 players would come off injured in a game with the injuries i decribed if well beyond a coincedence.

i really dont see what else i can do to avoid these injury problems and they're seriously makin my game a no fun zone. ive never looked at any other footy manager games apart from this series since 1993 but maybe it is indeed time to check out championship manager which i never thought id say.

If you lose the attitude & abuse then people would more inclined to give you advice.

You specifically said in your post that players get injured when they fall below 80%, this is simply not the case. I could provide you with evidence if I wished but thats a lot of work I'm not prepared to put in and I'm betting it just doesn't happen on your save anyway.

The fact is injuries happen, I'm not sure how they calculated in the game but for some pointers.

A) If you get a lot of injuries in training (not including those caused by other players) then reducing the overall workload and more specifically strength & aerobic can help. Be aware though you will always get some injuries and too little training can be as bad as too much.

B) Injuries in matches could be the fault of the opposition players.

C) Low condition does seem to give a slightly higher chance of injury, below 70% I start to think about subbing players but most others still finish matches in the 60%-69% range without injury.

D) Some players are injury prone.

E) Like others you possibly have an unrealistic idea of how many injuries to expect a season. Arsenal for example have suffered between 60 & 70 a season over the last three real life seasons.

EDIT - Forgot to include

I suspect when an injury occurs the game selects the type of injury (Training, challenge, strain etc) then randomly picks one from the available list in the database. The randomness I expect will be weighted to give more short term injury (eg gashed leg)and less long term ones (eg Broken bones)

Archived