Fmheaven!!! Win win win

Do you have a life looking at how much time u spend on these forums???

And yet I'm not the one who has created a fansite, and posted 4 duplicate threads complaining that SI didn't care enough about you, as you weren't getting enough members. Funny that. :rolleyes:

I really don't get why you feel the need to create 4 threads about this. :confused:
All 3 of them, huh? :rolleyes:

You know there's an edit button, right?

And yet I'm not the one who has created a fansite, and posted 4 duplicate threads complaining that SI didn't care enough about you, as you weren't getting enough members. Funny that. :rolleyes:

Well lets be honest, SI dont care about us all they want is profits, I would be the same if i was them!

Well lets be honest, SI dont care about us all they want is profits, I would be the same if i was them!

Wow... where have I heard that before? *sigh*

I'll just repeat what I said to all the others who came up with this argument.

Do SI come onto these forums, and talk to us about bugs we've discovered, and log them? Yes.

Do SI create patches, which are of no profit to them, when they don't actually have to? Yes.

Do SI take the time and effort to take all of our suggestions on board? Yes.

What were they all about again?

Wow... where have I heard that before? *sigh*

I'll just repeat what I said to all the others who came up with this argument.

Do SI come onto these forums, and talk to us about bugs we've discovered, and log them? Yes.

Do SI create patches, which are of no profit to them, when they don't actually have to? Yes.

Do SI take the time and effort to take all of our suggestions on board? Yes.

What were they all about again?

The last one is NO

Anyway this 'argument was a complete waste of time?' LOL shall we stop now??

LOL hahahahah funny!

Why don't you just stop now? We have agreed to do so, and yet you still think it's perfectly acceptable to carry on. I am trying to be the adult here so your thread will remain open. If you keep going like you are, it won't for very long.

Just chill. :)

Why don't you just stop now? We have agreed to do so, and yet you still think it's perfectly acceptable to carry on. I am trying to be the adult here so your thread will remain open. If you keep going like you are, it won't for very long.

Just chill. :)

I have decided just to create a thread here and leve it just to show my fansite?? OK??

I've looked and I'm not too impressed.

The header is awful imo and the mainsite hasn't been updated since December 23rd. No news or views to share about the new patch?

The blogs section states "NONE OF OUR BLOGS WILL START UNTIL FOOTBALL MANAGER 2010 IS RELEASED ON 30TH OCTOBER 2009." and then there are no blogs. 4 months with no output?

The promise of highlights from every match I can think of? Clicked the link and the latest match I can find is 16th of December.

And a 'Donate' button for a site that's offering nothing? GTF.

Sorry, but I don't think you have anything that other sites offer at a better quality and for free. I'll stick with the sites I already use.

Archived