[FM10] Globe-trotting manager seeks employment

68_Grandad_99

I really got into the career game i started earlier this week but it was running too slow to make it playable.

The aims for my career are pretty simple, i want;

1) to win the Champions Leagues in Europe, Asia, Africa and North America and South America

2) at some point i'dlike to manage Rayo Vallecano and Chelmsford City

Why Rayo Vallecano i hear you ask? When they got promoted to La Liga in the late 1990's early 2000's i sort of fell in love with them and what they managed to acheive on such a small budget. I had a good save with them on a previous FM where i got 2 promotions in 2 seasons before the game corrupted before i could start my La Liga career so it would be nice to get something going there if possible. My reasoning for Chelmsford is that they are my local side and i've seen them play more than the team i actually support!

The setup for the game is: All leagues loaded from;Argentina, Australia, Denmark, England, Spain, USA, South Africa with a small database.

My first job is probably the most difficult one i could have taken; Chester City on minus 25 points to start the season and no money to spend, as with my last save, it's in at the deep end! I've signed a one year contract, which will give me the opportunity to scout around for a job abroad in the summer.

My Career

Season Club/Nation Pos. Acheivements
2009/10 Chester(England) -----
[/Code]

Archived