You know you like this game too much when...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">B thats cool i was beginning to think i was going slightly mental haha

Who yare you managing?

I've only played 4 games so far in my sunny new town but we've 2 wins and 2 draws so not bad. Smile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now, I'm at MiKi in the Ykkönen. Though, this one's just a semi-career game to hold me over until 8.0.2 is out. Once it's out, then I'll start my usual epic career game.

However, with my last attempt at a career game, I was at Cambridge City. Number one reason for pouncing on the Cambridge City job: Pink Floyd! icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You know you like this game too much when... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...when you nearly break the back of your chair off from tugging at it in pure joy after seeing your 16yr old youth striker skin two defenders and blast a shot straight into the top corner, making it 4 goals in 5 games, when 5 games ago, he was simply stuck in the first team just to replace your injured first choice striker.

This all happened to me about an hour ago. icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flanno7hi:

hey gunnerfan,

any hidden gems of towns? awful stadiums?

Who dya manage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now, I'm managing Farsley Celtic, a lovely little place (Pudsey). Actually have them top of the BSP, but I don't know if it will last.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Flanno7hi:

hey gunnerfan,

any hidden gems of towns? awful stadiums?

Who dya manage? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now, I'm managing Farsley Celtic, a lovely little place (Pudsey). Actually have them top of the BSP, but I don't know if it will last.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Suzie MUFC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You know you like this game too much when... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...when you nearly break the back of your chair off from tugging at it in pure joy after seeing your 16yr old youth striker skin two defenders and blast a shot straight into the top corner, making it 4 goals in 5 games, when 5 games ago, he was simply stuck in the first team just to replace your injured first choice striker.

This all happened to me about an hour ago. icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds savage. what club are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Maviarab:

Thats what happens when you load the Russian league's and start unemployed with auto history lol

Never again.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I might give it a go haha I'm a glutton for punishment

Archived