Editing on a Mac

SPDtrip

I just got a Mac and downloaded the game. I used the in game editor and made a few changes. Once the changes done I saved this file (nothing new) but was recommended to compress the file. Should I do that ?

I didn't and when I tried to load this edited league (to start a new game/season) it wasn't available to be chosen. Only the default (original and patched) ones were there. What am I missing here ?

Thanks

The way that editing works now is that you are not creating a new database, you are creating and .edt file, in which the changes you have made in the editor are saved.

When you start a new game you will select a database and then choose which edt files you also wish to load (which will bring your changes into effect).

Hope that helps

The way that editing works now is that you are not creating a new database, you are creating and .edt file, in which the changes you have made in the editor are saved.

When you start a new game you will select a database and then choose which edt files you also wish to load (which will bring your changes into effect).

Hope that helps

That helped very much, thanks :)

Any idea whether it's best to compress the file(s) or not ?

Archived