**Official** CMO Award Ceremony Thread

Dee

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

well done nuno, 2 awards already eh, you know what they say the man with the most oscars has to put his hand in his pocket for the "swally" icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got no pockets, I'm watching the ceremony in my shorters. icon_wink.gif

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most annoying User

This is the one we can all vote for, theres always someone in a long term clan thats bound to get on your títs, and this is the award that no one wants, but someone must have, and it'll be one of the following:

Radoslaw Kaluzny - Good guy, Newbie basher.

Whitey - Just annoying, and not the best cm'er ever.

Goldenballs - Sometimes he can be alright, sometimes not, especially when he ventures into OTF.

Chris101 - From what i've heard, a guy that písses everyone off.

So who is the winner?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by If you dont like me, your sister will !!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Neil Warnock:

only one person could claim this.

Chris101 He`s so annoying<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not enough to be banned though icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

"Ok my thanks for Jone to making the long trip and to Mmaattyy for turning up at such short notice. Now we are going on to an award which two people have came out trumps in. To present this award i would like to welcome JamieC316."

**Claps from crowd**

Hello to you all, I am presenting the Most Helpful User Award. Its a 2 horse racr and i can tell you it was a close one, between Dogsfault and Goldy.

You know the score, a new guy come in and posts emails and IP's etc.and then people (Ed) go ape s**t at them. Well these two nominees keep their cool and try to show the poor lad the light. - Very Commendable

So without further ado the winner is .........................

Dogsfault!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you. Thanks to you many newbies have been converted and now know the way so they can pass on the knowledge. Youve made this forum a better place

Congrats David, from a regular user to a helper and finally to a respected mod, you built your way up by your own merit. icon_smile.gif

Hmmm if that makes any sense, there's something wrong about the grammar in that sentence. :\

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nuno Santos:

Congrats Alex, from a regular user to a helper and finally to a respected mod, you built your way up by your own merit. icon_smile.gif

Hmmm if that makes any sense, there's something wrong about the grammar in that sentence. :\<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks lads icon_smile.gif

But Tbh the other nominated lad Steve (aka Goldy) deserves this award as much as I do. the work he puts into this forum is Tremendous, so if he comes up on the podium i'd like to share it with him. Aslong as he gives me a shot of his g/f icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

did i win ? icon_smile.gif

id just like to thank everyone for making this possible including my family my friends and everyone on cmo oh and one more person {immitates american celebrity} id like to thank god<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well with this comment you'r the moral winner.

You lost to rad btw

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chris101:

id just like to thank everyone for making this possible including my family my friends and everyone on cmo oh and one more person {immitates american celebrity} id like to thank god<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im sorry to dissapoint you but Ed stole it from you..

id just like to thank everyone for making this possible including my family my friends and everyone on cmo oh and one more person {immitates american celebrity} id like to thank god<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No, ed beat you in most annoying, go cry with Gladys

Good evening once again ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls... and nans. :waits for laughts:

We know that winning is not the most important part of playing online but of course everyone does his best to see his manager skills respected within the CMO community.

Ferry kindly invited me to present the next award which is:

Best Online Manager

The nominated are:

Radoslaw_Kaluzny

Dogsfault

Kjohnston1511

It's a pleasure to deliver this award to a person I've had the pleasure to play with and who showed to be a brilliant manager (even though I still think I'm better icon_wink.gificon_frown.gif) :

Dogsfault

*claps* icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JamieC316:

_Dogsfault!!!!!!!!!_

Congratulations to you. Thanks to you many newbies have been converted and now know the way so they can pass on the knowledge. Youve made this forum a better place<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thia was always going to be a tough one between two guys I have a lot of time for, dogsfault and Goldy.

dogsfault has used his management skills to help this forum grow where Goldy has used his social skills to bond together not only his clan but many other fellow onliners.

In the end there had to be a winner and dogsfault has done much to deserve this award...well done Alex.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kjohnston1511:

Wd alex, not played with you for very long, but its already apparent that you are a very good manager indeed, and maybe one day will be as good as me icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silverfox:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JamieC316:

_Dogsfault!!!!!!!!!_

Congratulations to you. Thanks to you many newbies have been converted and now know the way so they can pass on the knowledge. Youve made this forum a better place<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This was always going to be a tough one between two guys I have a lot of time for, dogsfault and Goldy.

dogsfault has used his management skills to help this forum grow where Goldy has used his social skills to bond together not only his clan but many other fellow onliners.

In the end there had to be a winner and dogsfault has done much to deserve this award...well done Alex.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Worst online manager

Ladies and gentlemen...oh and Nuno, I've been "invited" to present the most prestigeous award of the CMO community, the worse manager of the year one. This is the award that all of us wish to get, but as always there can only be one to win it.

The nominees are:

Whitey icon_razz.gif

Goldenballs

TURPS

Who will it be, the tention is unbareable.

We'll be back presenting the winner soon.

*Opens envelope*

And the winner is..

Whitey!

Can't think of anyone who would have deserved this win as much as Whitey really icon_smile.gif He truly is pish-poor and I've even had the privilidge to play with this fantastic manager. I wish you all the best and I'm sure you can get this award again next year icon_smile.gificon_cool.gif

Now give the lad some applause \o/

Saddest User

Thankyou for letting me be here on this fine occasion Ferry icon_wink.gif. There are some excellent members in CMO that try to set an example for the rest of us. But then there are some people that are simply sad. So here are the two nominees for the Saddest User of the year:

Goldenballs

Chris101

And the winner is....

Archived