Cannot Beat 10 Men

This season I have found during about 4 matches my opponent has had a man sent off. The match will then play out with hardly any more chances on offer and the opponents will take the points or at worst a draw.

Setting any combination of Control, Attacking, Overload, Get Stuck In, Hassle Opponents, Get Ball Forward etc does nothing to rectify the situation. Are these predefined tactics incapable of dealing with 10 men and should I switch to classic tactics?

Or is the ME bias towards 10 men?

http://www.community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=181444

Check out Sunderland Vs United and United Vs Fulham posts to see how I won with 10 men and 9 men.

Normally if I play against someone who has had a player sent off you need to note what changes the AI makes. For example do they make a sub and take a forward off? Change formation? And then I take action baed on what they do.

If a team subs a striker then most areas of the AI's tactic will still work the same way, they will only be less effective when attacking in the final 3rd. So you need to note the changes and adapt based on what they do.

Archived