21 Notches...

It might not be a big deal at all, it's just that I don't recall ever having 21 notches before. 22 notches on the Team Mentality slider is expected as this has been the case for a couple of generations already and we all (should) know why it's so. Now, if you count the Team notches (except Mentality, of course) then you still end up with 20, but if you count the Players' Individual notches (of the same slider) then you end up with 21. I am scratching my head about this as how does this fit into a game of 'variables'? How does that extra notch fit in and what is it's purpose, how will that extra 5% effect us?

If anyone has a good answer, I for one would like to know the philosophy behind it. You never know, it might make that much a difference. What does the Community think?...

10 notches either side of the middle notch = 21 :thup:

Let's take a look at the Passing slider, if you count the Team Passing slider you get 20 notches (in your calculation then it would be 10 on one side and 9 on the other), but when you count the Player Individual Passing slider you end up with 21. The values are slightly different, and this has got me at a "hey, wait a sec..." phase.-:confused:...

Is there a documentated explanation somewhere?...

Let's take a look at the Passing slider, if you count the Team Passing slider you get 20 notches (in your calculation then it would be 10 on one side and 9 on the other), but when you count the Player Individual Passing slider you end up with 21. The values are slightly different, and this has got me at a "hey, wait a sec..." phase.-:confused:...

Is there a documentated explanation somewhere?...

Ah right. That is weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived